Away from u

Target: 35 votes do complete target.
After 4 days she finally got discharge
from hospital finally iam going home
"Sona clapped her hands excitedly yeah yeah now dont run" i said in stern voice seeing her jumping. As you say master she saluted me. I think your medicines has affected your brain i said in teasing tone. I laughed and escorted her out of the hospital towards the car and we drove back home. Dev have u called maa& baba. Ya sona dontworry they will be here in 2 days.
And we entered home and welcomed by all there huge emotional hugs of maa, neha, jiju. After reaching towards her dressing table and sat before the mirror. What are u doing?
I asked. I want to brush my hair i haven't brushed it properly from the day i was admitted to hospital. She said and started brushing her hair. I went to her and took the brush away from her hand. Dev what are u doing i cut her off and said" i want to brush your hair let me do" i said looking at her in mirror. She smiled and said okay i smiled back and started to brush her hair properly and tied it and kept it sideways of her shoulder. Iam done i guess. I said and she smiled back and i  sat beside her on the bed staring at her face.i dont know for how many seconds or minutes. She looked at me silently and averted her gaze. Dev she said silently.
Hmm, i mumbled still not averting my gaze from her face. Why are you staring at me" why? Cant i stare at u.
No...yes she started stammering. Aru sure. Hmmm...i leaned towards her face and whispered in her ears.
"Take rest" with that i kissed her cheeks and got off the bed i laughed when i saw her face as red as tomato
which she hides under duvet. Dev!
she shouted and i laughed and went out of the room.
I took shower and sat on my bed when my phone rang...

Beep..beep...
Hello....
Hello dev dixit....(threatener)
Tum kyun phone karahain ho
Oh mr.dixit calm down
Actually i waisted these many years threatening to snatch your sister but iam wrong.
Because huh...your girlfriend she is so beautiful.
Stop it how u know about her and dont even try to talk about her otherwise.
Ha ha ha....dev dixit tumee kya laga jo accident hua woh aisii hogaya...meine karwaya...
Tumkoo nai chodunga mein...
Oh dev agar usee kuch nai hona hain toh leave her. Go away from her..
Mein kyun joa...ha ha because i wann snatch ur happiness from you..
If i leave u will not see at her
Ya i promise i will not see and i will not make any calls threatened to your sister.
But make sure u go away from your girlfriend and dont play any games with me. I can do anything. If u not sure about it now your girlfriend just woken up entered into bathroom.
What how u know about this, i have my facilities so dont dare to play any games mr. Dev and gudbye...

Usee kaise patahain sona... Nai aisa kuch nai hoga.mein mera pyar keliye sona ki life ko risk mein nai dalsakti.
I cant do this. I need to go away from her. What to say her.
In mean while neha entered my room.
Dev kya hua tum itna pareshan kyun ho. Dev tell me. Neha i need to go away from sonakshi. What? Dev yeh kya bolraheho tum. Yes neha if i not go away from her life will be n danger
Dev are you crazy! Kya bolejaraheho.
And he explains the phone convo of the threatener. But dev you love her.
How can u leave without her. No neha i should leave. I cant be selfish. So neha promise me, but dev..neha promise me that you will not reveal this truth to her. And say that dev just used your feelings and he never loves you. Say these words to sona. But dev how can i say, this is impossible dev i cant do this. No neha u should please. Okay dev i will say her. But where will u go. Dont know i will say about it.
But now where are you going? To meet my love of my life for last time.

I slowly entered the room and i never imagined the view infront me, where sona stood only in her white shirt and boxers. And her wet hairs dripping on shoulders making even more sexy.
Suddenly the temperature of room became so high & my desires getting
more hard. I started to move towards her which she takes steps backwards.
Dev she whispered which make my inner desire more ignited.Before she could take other step back i pulled her to body.
Spinning me around he encircled an arm around my stomach tightly as now my back was plastered over his chest and i could feel his chest muscle
heaving.
Ur are making me crazy he whispered
huskily in my ear as he nuzzled his nose on my neck under my hair i was too lost in his touch that unable to register his words.
His hand traveled to the hem of my shirt and slithered under it and his cold hand touched my skin my eyes get closed on its own.
Open your eyes sona, he once again whispered grazing his soft lips on my jawline. Open your eyes and i was face to face to my reflection in the mirror.Do love being near me! I heard
him saying as his one hand was now gliding freely on the bare side of my stomach under my shirt where as his other hand opened the top button of the shirt i was wearing.
His mouth was doing magical things on my neck as he sucked my soft skin making me moan. Say me do u like doing this to you! I heard him asking again. Dev i whispered but no words came out of my mouth as i felt him opening one more button of my shirt.

First answer me sona do u like doing this to u, will you be always mine.He asked once again as he skidded the shirt down frm my shoulder revealing
my skin slightly and i immediately shivered as his lips touched my skin there. My head automatically arched back at his shoulder as his lips did their magic on my collarbone.

Answer me sona? He asked huskily sucking my skin harder this time and a moan left from my mouth as i felt pleasurable pain. I have nothing to say, i whispered and in next moment i was pushed hard on the side wall. I looked at dev as he pinned my both hands to my side. Answer me do you really want to know what u feel for me and why you are allowing me and i just nodded in response.

Before i could think or feel anything else his lips were on mine. I felt his soft moist lips on my lips. His lips started moving on their own accord on mine he left my hands which were pinned by my sides. My hands auto-
- matically found their way tohis chest  
for support as i was not able to feel my body anymore. As my hands touch
his chest i felt his muscles twitching under my fingers as a soft growl escape from his mouth on my lips.
His hand once again found his way to my waist under my shirt as he pulled me closer to his body his other hand was clenching my hair in fist his lips were doing some unexplained magic he sucked hard on my lower lip as a soft gasp escape from my mouth and his tongue was immediately inside my mouth. Your are mine, i heard him whispering on my lips but i can feel pain in his voice and his eyes.

Dev p.o.v
I trailed my hand on her back and she arched back to my touch as my hand touched her she flinched a little and a moan escape from her mouth. Her soft moans were arousing me more and more now. I know she was getting affected badly her body was showing 
it all but i wanted more i wanted to feel how it will be when those lips will kiss me back. How it will feel when her hands will touch me. I know i should not do this but she is making me crazy i was really going insane now. I was starving for her and i know she ws also somewhere in same
page as me. I slithered my hand on her stomach as i felt her stomach twisting under my touch. I kept on moving it till it reached under her chest.
I slowly grazed my thumb on her chest and she arched her back now her hands were pulling my hair. I felt myself not able to control anymore.
I grazed my lips down her neck leaving small bites. I sucked hard the area just above her chest. I popped out one more button of that shirt.i just wanted to tear that apart and feast my eyes with her body. I grazed my lips on her rock hard ni**les from the top of the shirt while my hand was resting on her thin frame. As i felt her body aching for my touch i bit near her earlobe earning ecstatic pant
"Tell me to stop me sona" i said hoarsely as k sucked the area between her breasts. Her breaths were now coming in heaving pants i know all this was getting to much for her as this was not good to her and to me but i couldnt find myself stopping.
"Please stop dev" i heard her panting voice once for the last time i kissed those soft lips which she responded. Her soft lips, her smell, her breath everything i m gone miss.
A lone tear escape from eyes thinking about going away from her. She slowly rised her hands to my cheeks and wiped my tears i cant hold back so i kissed her once again with all my love. I immediately turned back and left the room. No i cant take it more i should leave right now.

Next morning:

I cant even sleep due to last night. I cant even imagine why cant i stop him. But i love him. I love his touch i love my effect on him. With that i completed my morning chors. And descended towards the hall but there is no sight of dev anywhere.
Neha dii woh dev kahain. Woh sona woh chalgaya. Chalgaya matlab kaha dii. Arey sona dont act childish that u dont know anything. Neha what are u saying i dont know anything. Arey sona dev kabhi ghar mein nai rehtha hain jab uska mann hotahain woh ghar ajatha hain. Aur jab yaha bore hojatahain toh chala jatahain. And dont say that you love him. Woh kisiko love nai kartha. He just make him entertain thats it. But neha what about college. College he joins some
Where. Now i cant control my tears by hearing this about him. Sona kya hua. Woh kuch nai mein chali jatiihu.
Waise bhi ma& baba achuke honge. Bye neha with that i ran to my room and packed all my stuff. Why dev why did you do this. This is all for u r entertainment. Your mine.. Why u said these all....why???????

Precap: Newyork 🏯🇺🇸 doctors