Thalli hogayi

Target: 30 votes do complete to get next update.

Wow, its amazing guys. Being all together said ravi to us.. Yes but we should be get ready to go out. Ya man, lets be get ready.
Dev p.o.v:

After completing our breakfast we headed towards our cars. Probably i know about deepti that in some part of her, that she dislikes sonakshi. And she can do anything to make her feel bad. Guys...actually me(Deepthi)&dev will go in his car, actually i love his car.. Hmmm...i know about her.....dev, think think something get away from her. Actually deepti u love my car right! Ya dev....okay then ravi, you have been asking me my car for drive right.. Ravi nodded. Great here take keys. You&deepti come in my car. I will drive your jeep. And he jumped in excitement. Thank you man... Oh its okay.. Deepti...get in.....

What the hell? Why sona sitting near avinash. No this cant be. Sonakshi i think u should come in front seat.
Dev its okay....i am good here. Huh stubborn. Shruthi interrupted and said...sona u should go yaar..actually my legs are hurting.so i should stretch them. Ummm okay then. Shruthi given me a smile. Yes she know about me. That i like sona. And what bothering me so much. I given her smile of thank ful ness.

After having almost five hours in water world. We all are so exhausted. But i can avinash never leaving a moment to be near sona. Which making my anger high. But probably shruthi handled it by taking him away.

But i can feel his gaze on sonakshi. But he never know, the girl who he is staring is mine. Only mine. As per deal all girls had gone for shopping leaving us. But iam really looking for the thing i been roaming here for 1 hour. Iam not person of doing shopping. But i wanted a pendant for sona which would explain her personality and show others that she is taken. I  marked many of boys notching her and giving her there stupids looks. She is beautiful and she has this kind and friendly aura around her which attracts many of boys like bees to nectar much to my dislike. I found a chain with round shaped pendent and in middle there was a small half heart. I looked at it with frown. Why half shape heart. I thought to myself. Sir thats couple use and its Tiffany. Here its the other piece of it. If u join the two pendants with each other it will complete the shape of heart. PERFECT. I paid for it.

And headed towards restaurant. Where others been waiting for me. But i stopped in my traces. When i listened something. Avinash asking sonakshi for dinner date. What the hell. How can he....wait what about sonakshi answer. Thanks for dinner, avinash but iam sorry iam tired today. May be any other day. Okay sonakshi no problem. What she rejected but accepted to go on some other day. How could she...and i banged my fist on adjacent wall..which make them snap there heads towards me. But i am feeling to kill someone.

Sona p.o.v:

I am just tired of all things today. Shopping, water world. But my eyes searching only for one person. Dev....
Where is he.. I came out of my trance when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see its avinash. Sonakshi i need to ask u something! Ya avinash say me.. Actually sonakshi will you come to dinner with me tonight. I shocked. And i really dont want to go..because my answer is no. But i cant make anyone feel sad. So i rejected by going today. And just said will go any other time. But what caught me after that was....dev standing there with his blood strained Knuckle's. I literally ran to him. And tugged his hand. But he snap away his hand. I know why he is doing. But being stubborn. I teared my dupatta. And tied to his hand. We stayed at that place for almost 5 minutes. When ravi interrupted us. Hain dev what happened? Are you okay. Whats about your hand. Nothing ravi, he replied staring me. We headed towards the house.

And i can feel dev angriness. I know he dont like anyone near me. I know he like me! But did he love me? No idea about it. when i reached near my room. Dev holds my arm and dragged towards him. And he asked, why dont u accept his dinner date. Huh..why u said u are tired... Why you said you will go any other time? Huh..go and accept it... Go.. He is soooo good.
I stared with my eyes widened, angry, and hurt. Are you mad. U have no right to say. What to do and what not to do. So stay away from me. With that i left him. 

After that all thought to be a part of club tonight. Everyone suggested me to join them, but at first i literally hesitated. But to make my life different i said i will join them. After that stupid fight. I have not seen him till now. Why should i call him? He is the one who started.

Steulous(club)

We entered the club, and sat at the corner of table. I feel uncomfortable, because of stupid high voices, alcoholic smells. Mind if i join you guys? What the hell! No way. I looked behind and there he was in all his glory he was wearing a faded ripped jeans and black shirt sleeves were folded. Why would we mind dev, said ravi to dev no beast. Dev looked at me and passed me his usual egoistical smirk and i immediately averted my gaze from him. I dont want to talk to him he so mean. He came near our table and to make me feel more uncomfortable.

He got seated next to him. Huh.. Stupid i murmed inside me. Soon the waiter came with three shots of pegs. Why three we are six here now? I questioned him. Because its only for boys said ravi to me. Oh but i want to drink it too. I said to him. And yes we want to drink it too said deeepti and
Shruti. Are u guys sure! Because its damn hard drink. Yes we said in unison. Ravi ordered waiter to get 3 more drinks. After a while he passed us our drinks.

I was about to take my first sip when hand grabbed the glass from my hand  tum yeh nai pisaktehoo... Dev said
And next moment he gulped the whole content of my drink in one go.

I looked at him and once again his naughty smirk plastered on his face.
I got up from my seat and saw a waiter  with tray of some drinks. Excuse me i called the waiter and he
Immediately came towards me as he came near me. I took first drink and gulped down all the content. It felt as my throat was on fire  how the hell
People drink such things. Bur right
Now i was angry at the man sitting there.  So i took the next one and did same. I continuously took five drinks.
As i finished fifth drink i felt as my throat will blast any time now i started rubbing my throat it felt some
Thing was burning from inside. Dont u understand what i say? I heared dev rough voice beside me and i looked at him he was now once again same angry that witnessed in library. But he
Is responsible for what i did right now
What the hell are you doing miss.boss
He said grabbing my arm.

Dev p.o.v:

Lucy sablog kaha hain. Koyi dikh nai raha hain. Woh dev sablog club gaye hain. Okay sonakshi kaha hain. Dev sona to joined them. What? Sonakshi club mein hain. Is she mad! She is not upto this. Then how could she.

As i reached the club my eyes started searching for one for whom iwas here
But as my gaze fell on her the anger inside me increased. I saw how every person was ogling at her. I wanted to
break the head of each and every man who was looking at her. Mind if i join u guys, i asked them although there was no need for me to ask but just wanted her attention. Which i immediately got. She looked back at me and i saw expression changing to shock. I went near them and got seated next to sona. Soon the waiter arrived with drinks. I heard sona asking for drink. So now she wants to get drunk.she was about to drink when i took it away and i suddenly
Gulped it. I know she is now furious,
but stopped her from having it because it was very hard and strong drink for her. Next moment she called
Waiter and waiter came to her. But
what she dis next made me angry. She
Started gulping down the drinks it was clearly visible from her eyes that it was hurting and still continued.she
took five shots continuously and then i saw her rubbing her throat. Dont you understand what i say, i yelled on her. I pulled her wrist and stopped taking another drink. Relax dev let her enjoy said ravi. I glared at him and said him u guys go and take  are of them pointing deepti& shruti. Okay okay iam out of it. I turned around to
Look at sonakshi but she wasnot there
I started looking around. I looked all around but she was not there. I was
About to go out. When my gaze fell on
her. There she was near bar counter
sitting on stool. And talking with some
one. I went near her and took seat next to her and turned her seat in my
direction but she once again rotated it back towards the man who she is talking. I rotated her once again. I dont like you she sais to me & showed
her tongue and again rotated her seat.
I looked at her and she again drinking
something before she could complete
i took away from her.
    Enough sweetheart.....you are not
drinking anymore.Isaid to her putting
glass away from her. She started crying why you always be angry on me 'sob'...why u said to accept his
date. And this makes me laugh. So
my sweet heart is angry because i ask
you to go to his date.

Precap: madness continues😆😆😆🙈🙈🙈