Tit for tat

Target: 55 votes
Complete previous target and this or else iam not going to update.

We drove silently i was constantly looking out of the window not wanting anymore arguments then car stopped at kellys house she said goodbye to me and dev and then she left. Dev again got into car but this time there was only air between us.

Do you have boyfriend? Dev asked suddenly. My eyes widened in astonishment! Is he out of his mind? Why the hell is he asking this question? I touched his forehead of dev with back of my hand. But no, the temperature was normal then why did he ask this question.

What are you doing? Dev asked i immediately pulled my hand away from him. I thought you are feeling not well so i was checking the temperature of your body but its normal i replied. He looked at me for a minute and shook his head.

Lets get back  where we were do you have boyfriend? He asks me. Are you out of your mind? Why the hell are you asking me this question? You mind your business Mr.dev.

Last time soankshi do you have boyfriend? Dev asked sternly.what this man is no getting on my nerves! I have no more energy to argue with this idiot. I rolled my eyes at him and replied. No but why do you ask?

Hmm oh nothing just a general question, he said. I shook my head and again turned towards the window.

The rest of the ride was queit. We reached resort and were walking inside when suddenly nathan came Infront of us. Sir Mr.john just called now he said that he will be back in the city tomorrow by morning and will see all the preparations nathan informed dev.

Wait! What? Back in the city? I suppose dev said that we are having a dinner with Mr.john tonight then what is this? Excuse me nathan? What do you mean by back in city? Where is Mr.john now i asked nathan.

At present Mr.john is in paris and he will return newyork by tomorrow but why did you ask? Nathan replied. I was about to ask but dev interrupted in between. Nothing nathan you can go he ordered nathan. After that i turned around and folded my arms in front of my chest. Mr.dev john is in paris now! I told him. He chuckled yeah i know that so what? He replied i suppose you told me that you are having dinner with him right? So with exactly with whom you are having dinner with statue or with his poster i asked him.

Umm..actually what happened you know? He told me. Yes yes go on. He was about to say something when ryan interrupted us and said. Hey here you are come lets go sonakshi its getting late ryan said. He pulled me with him. Bad time ryan!

The rest of the day was very hard for me. Ryan was working so hard to teach me. How to walk in these big heels. Ryan i cant do this man this heels really hurt my feet a lot i told ryan while walking but suddenly i lost my balance and was about to fall when suddenly a strong arms hold me tightly by my waist i looked up to see who this gentleman was but no it was not a gentleman it was dev. Suddenly his eyes caught mine. The eyes which make me fall in love in past. I could see something in them but i was not able to recognize what it was? And he slowly wiped my tears and i even have no knowledge why iam caring. When suddenly someone cleared the throat. I got back to my senses and pulled myself away from dev. Guys if your romance is finished then can we focus on work ryan chuckled and asked.

Sonakshi:

Ryan iam taking sonakshi with me i need to talk to her a minute we will be  back soon. Dev held my wrist tightly and pulled me to the dressing room. I tried hard to stop him but he was damn strong. He closed door behind us. But still held my wrist tightly.

Leave me what are you doing i shouted at him. He immediately left my wrist why is he mad at me. What? Aise kya dekrahe ho tum? Tumara cell phone kaha hain miss. Boss. Mera phone? I searched for it but no it was not with me my phone actually i dont i replied. Its there he said and  pointed towards phone which kept at table you forgot in my car he said. I took my phone fron there. Umm...well thanks.