clauses

Target: 60 votes

Do vote and comment guys

Thanks for completing target

Sonakshi p.o.v:

Miss.sonakshi come to my cabin now. I immediately went towards dev cabin. I knocked and his voice boomed beside the door come in. Yes Mr.dixit what you want? He raised his  head from the file. Have u completed all the files of patients. Iam looking after them Mr. Dixit. And awesome acting by you miss. Sonakshi boss. Sorry, what are you talking about? I asked. Oh common on miss. Boss iam talking about your boyfriend luke. Luke ...what happened? Oh i think u should be given a film fare award as best actress dev said. Mr.dixit can you get to main point. Oh that is i know about luke being gay he said. My mouth hanged to down. What how you know about this you idiot. I have my ways my sweetcheeks.

And coming to point sign these papers. What are these papers. Nothing important just sign it he said but i can sense something wrong he is tensed? Why is he tensed now i should read this. No i dont sign anything without reading before i already done that mistake i said and was about to read.

Are you scared sweetcheeks. That you cant do the tasks that written on the deal he mocked. Iam not scared i can do anything that in the task i said him.
Then sign it sweetcheeks if your not scared he added looking into my eyes.

I arrogantly took the pen from  the penstand that is infront of me and turned the last page and signed all the while maintaining my eye contact with him. I closed the file and gave it to him.

He took it grinning and put in the drawer of table and locked it.

Happy! I mocked

Very happy he said still grinning.

In mean while someone knocked the door. Dev said to come in. A man entered with file in his hand. He handed to dev. Which he examined and said to him.

Your are appointed as junior doctor as cardiologist dev said. What i literally shouted. Dev interrupted and said the man to go.

What is this Mr. Dixit what is going on. How can you do this to me how can you appoint him in my place.

Oh my sweetcheeks now you are my V.P.A he said. What V.P.A! i asked him.

Very personal assistant he said.

What but why?

Whatever now can you tell me what is my work here? I asked him.

I wouldnot make you stressed by making also those things now have junior doctor to you.

Then what is my work. I asked.

Come here and kiss me he demanded.

What? I said

What? What? Your work is to do whatever i say to you now you do it he said smiling like he won.

No what type of work is this? I asked.

Its V.P.A work he said smirking.

Oh stop it i said as i stood up and went to him. You signed the contract you should do as i say he demanded.

What? I sure didnt sign that i should kiss you i said.

Oh you did here this is another Xerox file of contract one. I took it from him he said to look clause number 65 i seen.
Clause 65: should kiss him whenever he asks.

My mouth hanged open in shock as i read it. I closed the file and looked at him angrily he smirked. Oh read clause no 115 he said. I turned the pages and found it