stay with me

Here is the next update

Tysm for votes and comments

Target: 70 votes

Complete the target to get next update.....
I fidgeted in the cold,metals,chains that were wrapped around my numb arms. They were restraining me from doing anything and arms felt like they were going to fall off. I was pretty much hanging. It was pitch black in this room and the only noise was my heavy breathing. How iam here. The sound of a door opening echoed in the darkness but i trailed closer to where i was hanging. Suddenly i heard the sound of match lit and little light appeared. A tall silhouette was holding a small candle up to my face. I swallowed trying to moisten my throat. The candle moved and i could now see the man he chuckled evilly at the sight of me. Leave me why iam here let me go.

Oh poor little girl he stepped back placing candle at side table and lightened the lights. Why u taken me here what you want i asked. I dont need anything from you little doll but if u can give i wil take by making me uncomfortable with his gaze he said. But you know i just want revenge and i got it he said. Revenge? What revenge? I shouted.

Oh calmdown littledoll revenge from your so called boyfriend Dev dixit. I gasped listening dev name. What revenge i asked him. Oh u dont get my point till now he said looking all over my body. Say me why are you doing all this all and what had dev did with all these i shouted in my frustration. He laughed like manic its so creepy. Because i want to take the most precious thing of his life and your the most precious to him so i kidnapped you. I stared at him in bit confusion by seeing my confusion he continued im the one who threatened dev to leave you before 7 years are else i will kill u with that my brain stuck tears flowing continuously. Every past things reminsed before my eyes his smile his touch his kisses his hugs everything i missed him. I misunderstood him. I hate myself.

I looked at the person infront me why are you doing all this i asked him? Why you threatened dev to leave me? And who are you?

He again starting laughing and he turned towards me came near me and said im threatener and with that panic started and i gulped down. Every memory came to my mind and the most probably is he is the same person who killed dev brother and who threaten neha every year. Why are you doing this all i literally shouted. Because his family killed my son and damaged our lifes he said. No no they never do anything like that i said. Ya they will never do this but they are the reason of my son death he shouted. 

Some of the rival of dixit companies had aired us to kill harshavardan dev father. But to trap him we kidnapped dev little brother and demanded 5 crores to give us. They accepted our demand but that stupid harsha vardan came along with police batch to kill us. So to divert there attention we killed his son. But our luck was not in our hands as my son trapped by them and police killed him and my all gang members. But i escaped from there. 

So i started to take revenge by threatening her sister every year to make there life's hell. I waited so long years to get the perfect time but everytime dev comes in middle as a wall between me and his family. So i started to search dev weakness. And there it go your are his weakness, your his love everything so thought to get you away so that he may become lifeless, weakest person. As of my plan i threatened him to leave you. But i underestimated him because after 1 year he started searching me and tried to get all my information. He trapped me and sent me to jail. But his  play made me more furious and cruel. So i escaped from jail and tried to get u both. And seeing u both together again i wann kill u both. I want to see the sadness, guilty, everything in him by loosing you so i kidnapped you. But now i want you i want to ravish you......

My body stiffened with every step of him coming towards me. His hand reached my shoulders but someone interrupted him from outside. He cursed under his breath and went off and my body relaxed. Dev where are you? I need you i need u with that i drifted unconscious.