cuddle bear

Complete the target of previous chapter

Target : 60 votes
Iam not going to upload until target completes.

This chapter is for my little sister Mahnoor who requested me to update soon.

Finally i completed all the clauses i looked at my watch and its six in the evening. There are total of three hundred clauses. And iam bored very much now. He wouldnt give me work to do. Are you done? I asked him as i stood up. Just 2 min sona we will leave. I nodded my head even he cant see him.

I yawned and stretched my body and raised my hands up and arched back i looked back at him and found him seeing me with his wide eyes. His eyes are freely roaming my body. He turned away and looked at his laptop. I gulped and adjusted my dress. He stood up and grabbed his phone. I took my phone and we both were about to go out.

When he stopped me and said you have grown so much baby doll he said  as he pushed be against his glass wall. I looked into his eyes dont call me that i said and he pinned both of my hands above my head. Dont call me what he asked as his leg between my legs to stop me from moving our breaths rugged. Baby doll and sweetcheeks i answered. What if i call you he challenged while looking at my lips.

Babydoll he said and kissed the back of my ear as i turned my head to side. I moved my head to tell him to stop and he caught my lips with his. His lips are like magic his lips moved against mine and i stood shocked. I want to kiss him back but stopped myself and pushed him. He smirked and leaned towards me to kiss me again but his phone started ringing. He cursed under his breath while going out of the office still holding my hand.

He opened the passengers door of his car i just rolled my eyes.  And we drove off. Whole car ride he is laughing like manic. Why are you laughing i asked him? Because atlast your coming to my home. He replied.
Huh i rolled my eyes.

Dev atleast i want to go home once i need to take somethings i said. No need for it every single thing of you is brought to my suite. Seriously everything i asked? Yes and he just shrugged.

Are we there yet? I asked him as we are still in his car. Yeah almost he replied looking at me. I turned my head away not wanting his intense gaze. Soon the car stopped and i heard him say. We rae here. Wait a minute he got out of the car and opened my side car door. He offered his hand but i just ignored it and walked front. But before i could run away he catched my hand and holded my waist. He led me to elevator and pressed the most toppest floor.

I tried to get away from his hold but he held me tightly. Oh babydoll dont try to run away from me he said. Huh i just ignored him. And finally we are infront of corridor.

Home sweet home now that you are here he whispered in my ear pushing my hair back alittle. Stop it dev i said moving away from him. He soon put his hand on my waist and pulled to him. Do u really need to pull me always i asked. He just smirked while putting his head on my neck and breathed a kiss there. I pushed him and asked will u show me my room i said.

Our room he corrected and pulled me with him. Dev this is not joke show me my room i ordered. He stopped and looked at me tilting his head to aside and folded his hands near his chest like he is thinking
(Aww he looks like an adorable child as he does that sona snap out of these)
Okay it is your room that i will be sharing with you he said. I want ny room i said.

Oh iam sorry babydoll i really didnt think about and there is only one room in this house he said smiling evily. Oh really do you think im stupid to you i asked him. No babydoll never i dont think your such a smart intelligent woman you are.
Iam saying truth babydoll its only one room here.okay you yourself want a room then find a room then i will let you sleep in it without my disturbing you he said. Okay i agreed and went around i saw kitchen dining hall and someother rooms. I found a door which looks like room.