sassy Mrs.dixit

Target: 85 votes...
Complete it and get next update 😉😉😉😉😉

Sonakshi p.o.v:

My eyes widened with her reply....what you need dev i asked her in calm tone making my anger subsiding in me.

Yes she replied firmly and see yourself how you are long silk hair, ur waist,  ur figure what makes you think dev needs you.

Okay you have good reasons and what make you think that dev dont love all these characters i replied.

Huh is it necessary to say look yourself.

Awww ragini now i will say some things about dev listen carefully

➡ whenever dev kisses he tangle his fingers in hair and he hates the hair which is curly sticky and made him interrupts

➡He want a girl who can be his height not a short girl because whenever he kisses he dont want to struggle.

➡Mostly you know what he want a girl who is perfectly fit and have slim waist where he can lift and place anywhere to ....i dont think to go further u know what i mean..

➡ He is so wild intense and passionate about everything and i think u cant handle his intense level...

So i think u got the reasons why i have been lovinging by dev and will loved by him forever. So back off before u see my real me....i stopped my laughing by seeing her condition her eyes widened with shock. I left her.

The encounter of these two ladies had witnessed a other one too...as dev stood beside pillar with a smile his eyes sparkle with pride seeing his sassy Mrs. Dixit.

Dev p.o.v:

  After her awesome payback to ragini i entered sona room and 🔓 locked the door behind me. Dev what are you doing here sona surprise voice came. Actually i forgotten something so i came here to complete those works. What is the work that you wann complete in my room she asked. I started nearing her reached to her and circled my arms around her neck.

Wow sona your are same height of me, by that i descended my arms to her waist. And you have such a slim waist i whispered in her ear by pulling her more closer to me. Her breathing started heavy which hitting my face. Dev what are you doing koyi ajj yega. I neglected her words and started nibbling her ear. Dev her voice came raspy and husky. With that i claimed her lips with my lips in hot and hunger. Our tongues started moulding my hands racked through her hair and pulled her even closer and deepened our kiss. And lifted her she easily locked her legs around my hips made me more aroused. We pulled away is am i wild and intense as you said about me. Her face turned red and her eyes lowered due to shy. I lifted her chin and made her look in my eyes. I love you i said kissing her forehead. She just wrapped her hands around me gesturing her words without saying.

But our sweet encounter was spoiled due to knock on the door. Sona eyes widened and she descended oh my god dev what will we do now?

Sona tu haina neha voice came from outside. Dev kahii chupjoa neha bahar hain. Its okay sona aneedo usse mein toh merii wife see baathkarne ayihu i try to push her down. But alaas sona pulled me and pushed me in bathroom.

Ha neha arahihu i adjusted myself and opened the door. Itni der lagadiya tumne sona kya hua are you okay. Ha neha im okay woh mein shower lenegayi tho tum agayi. Ohoo im so sorry sona tum joa mein bettihu. Umm kaha joa. Shower lene. Nai nai baadmein jalijaungii neha its okay. Aisa kuchnai yeh loo dress chaloo andar joa par neha shhh aur kuchnai joa.

Sona p.o.v:

I entered bathroom and seen dev smirking at me. Oh no kya kardiya abb issee kaise sambaluuu. I started walking towards him and lost my balance due to wet floor. But before i kiss the floor i pulled forward by two strong arms and i opened my eyes seeing dev looking some where. I followed his gaze. My eyes bulge out as he was staring at my exposed navel. I immediately descended my top to cover. He started laughing but i closed his mouth with my hand. I glared at him making voice here and gestured neha may listen. He stared at me and licked my palm. Ewww i rubbed the palm on his chest which earns me growl from him. His eyes are so intense with love lust.......

Precap: socho socho....🛁🛁🚿🚿 and 🙈

Iam sorry as this is such a short story but bare with me....

Just a cliffhanger... 😉😉😉😉