Moments

Happy reading

Target: 110 votes

Do vote& comment

Meghan:

How could be this? There was no news of him marrying anyone and now he says he is married,  i said as i turned to harshad. Mehan they married privately only between their families. So there is no news of him marrying he says. My hands trembling no this cant. I have been following him the day i seen him. I just thought he would be mine but now....meghan just leave him he is married said my brother. No no i cant i thought myself....

Dev p.o.v:

We decided to explore the place today. I keep my eyes glued to her as i walk pass and search for a shirt. Sona wearing blue,  i like blue on her she knows that she just finds a way to please me in every wDev. I open our suitace to find it half empty what? I dont remember unpacking,  there in closet i unpacked just a bit this morning she says her eyes on me her eyes go down at my chest for a bit then comes back to meet my eyes again. Heat rushes to her cheeks as i wink at her she's so cute. I'll will be in living room she says standing up quickly and speed walking out of the room i chuckle at her and go the closet to find something to wear.

Where to first i ask her as we enter the lift her hand warm in mine. Breakfast first im really hungry she says. Lets find a cafe i say as we exist the lift after getting compliment by old couple who was in the lift with us.

Are we there yet sona asks for tenth time i sigh shaking my head and look out of the window. She is the most curious girl i have met. Just relax for a bit i say getting frustrated. She sighs and pouts her lips in very kissable way which automatically makes me want to kiss them. And i make her squeal in surprise i chuckle towards her reaction and getting smack on my shoulder.

She gasps for fifth time since we started exploring the most beautiful church making me chuckle i cant blame her it is beautiful site. I walk behind her as she jogs towards a weird looking statues sculptures. Her eyes scanning over carefully she bits her lip leaning a bit its beautiful she Whisper's herself.

She looks at me and sends a small smile taking my hand in her small one. A giggle escapes her lips as naked statue comes in site, damn why would they have them i thought myself and looked towards sona her cheeks turns crimson as her eyes checking all other places rather than that statue i laughed seeing her.

I walk further pulling her with me,  she gasps again as a beautiful banquet comes in view. I wann take picture she says looking for camera. She asks me to stand near it and i do as she said after snapping a few pics of me. She asks a lady to take a pic of us. The lady smiles as i wrap my arms around her waist from behind and snaps a pic. Thank you sona says to her.

Just like that after snapping some more pics and sit in nearby garden. She takes out camera and looks after the pics we took today. She looks through the  pictures giggling at one particular what so funny i ask scooting close it was picture of me with half my eyes closed and mouth open like j was talking to some one.

Delete it i say as i try to snatch the camera from her but she quickly stands up. Its just a picture she says giggling. Yeah you are just saying that so you can show it everyone back home i say as i try again. She raises the camera above her head and i give her you&i both know i can easily get look. I grab her waist before she could run and i snatch the camera from her pinning her wrist behind her back easily with one hand. I smirk as i lean down to kiss her our lips touch it was only small peck but she's breathing heavily. I turn my head to see people around us watching us. Oh god sona mumbles as she notices them too and hide her face to my chest. I laughes and pecks her forehead. I love u sona....i whispers in which she hugs me more tighter....

Precap: Devakshi for dinner date but entry of meghan...makes sona bold🙈🙈🙈

And im sorry for updating so late i was depressed about show going off air. But its okay we will remember them always....and we have so many ff's so we will enjoy

But try to watch the show mostly in television....