The beautiful end

A beautiful life start with beautiful memories when every one in life is most lovable and loving...

That's my life a beautiful daughter and most handsome husband who loves me immensely.

Now im lying on beach side in California, enjoying the sunset where drashu was playing with his dad.... Its been 2 years.... Of birth of drashu... Still she seems so cute with all her father glory.

Sona, come soon dev called me.... I walked towards them... And seen them playing with sand all over there bodies..... I face palmed... Whats this dev u know this is so unhealthy....

Drashu... Comeon we will clean up together I said.... No... Sona... I will clean her u go dev said taking her inside...

I went inside the room to take shower, when the door was pushed hard by which my leg was slipped, in mean time dev held me.... Ewww dev ur such a mess.... I said and pushed him away...

But his expression changed into something by which in mean time he lifted me in his arms and took me to bathroom. Dev aru insane what aru doing...

What im doing, im going to take shower.... Dev said smirking himself.

What d hell dev drashu is alone.. No... She is sleeping... Sona... And we will complete soon..... Dev said...

Pulling me towards him,and rubbing his body to my body making me muddy too....

He started removing the muddy traces with his fingers all over my body making me loose myself... The water ran on our bodies... Removing all the dust... And he started trailing his kisses all over my neck....

Evert nook and corner of my body was spilled with his kisses... And his touches... Hadn't realized I was out of my clothes....

His every touch, kiss, caresses on my body can never be forgotten, my lips found his lips making him tremble with intensity... Our hands caressing each other...

Every time the way he makes me his... Is always a new sensation making me love him more always....

My life may be hard... Sometimes but my life started to change into new direction when I met dev... Because its all because of DESTINY 

Happy life with my most beautiful people....

Firstly thank you some much guys for making this story more happinening...

I know this is very short story and may not be n ur terms... But im busy guys... With college works... Will be updating my other story... Soon...

#Destinyoflife

#blood, love, desire

I have something in my mind may be a new story which is very different from my stories.... Hope I start it soon...