I HATE U

Target: 125 votes.....

Happy reading....

Sonakshi p.o.v

I tried to push the person but his arms secured tightly around me. His lips possesed mine so hardly,  i tried again and pushed him hardly with which he fumbled back.

I looked towards him his eyes glistening with desire for me....  I hate u,  i hate u..... I chanted.  Sona he whispered.... No sona go away....

U know im coming to conference and mostly u know u will be here... Still u dare not to say me about this.... Sona i thought to surprise you thats it.... Seriously but i am shocked listening u gone be engaged soon.... I replied my voice choked....

No... No... Sona never i will be yours,  Dev dixit belongs to u,  im all yours sona.... Im all yours.... I know that its not in our plan... About engaging but its just necessary.  But dont be stupid that i will engage her....

He cupped my face and cleared my tears... I missed u sona... Ur touch, ur voice everything.... Dev said gazing directly into my eyes... I hugged him tightly i missed u too dev but we should do our work as per plan.... I whispered to him.... Yes sona.... We will....

I pulled away,  we should leave dev i said by caressing his cheek.... He caught my hand and kissed it.... Ya.. I will call you... Sona... He said and left

I washed my face and made myself strong enough to complete whatever we started....

I went back to conference hall and searched for place.... In mean time meghan lifted her hand and waved me to come.... I smirked myself and sat in chair which is beside dev....

Conference started and everyone indulged into it but my eyes just checking out my hot husband.... He turned his head to see me which i smiled in return....

Mostly after 1 hour the conference completed..... And announced a party after..... Where every person was given a eye mask....

Everyone started to dance by wearing masks.... I stood at corner looking towards dev who was dancing with meghan... Where his hands probably not even touching her... I smiled inwardly seeing him struggling to get away.... I smirked thinking something.... I weared a mask which cover whole my face.... And entered the dance floor where every girl was changing..... Every turn... Every change making my heart race even more.... Finally i landed in arms dev,  his touch made my nerves sooth.  His eyes glistened with happiness.  His arms tightened around me.... He pulled me more towards him,  our bodies radiating heat..... His lips mere inch away from me.... His eyes showing same intensity and desire.... His hands making patterns behind my waist... Making me loose... With which i moaned his name... Dev..... His breath hitched his veins bulging out....
He looked around i raised my eyebrows in confusion... Within minute he pulled me from there,  and took me to small cabinet where useless materials are placed.  He shut the door and pressed me against the door....

In less minutes his mouth indulged mine... His kisses were urgent hid hands roaming all over my body my knees get weak.... I holded his arms for support.... Knowing my situation he lifted me and made me wrap my legs around him... Oh my dev i moaned feeling his hardness.... I have no idea how much i suffered without you... He replied making me more wet.... His lips descended down... His teeth grazing my skin..... My head felt dizzy i hugged him tightly.... I love you dev.... I love you... I whispered....

We pulled away from eachother... U should go dev.... I said to him.... I cant sona i need you... He replied.  No dev we already made the way now we should not be back... From it.... I replied kissing him all over his face... Umm he replied and went away....

I went back to meghan.... Its so nice to meet u meghan... I will go... I have some work i said to her and left the conference once looking back at dev....

Tada tada......

Omg i cant believe #KRPKAB is back again.... So excited, fandom at its best.....

So.... I think most of your confusion may be cleared... But what are they upto....????????

Precap: dev sneaking into sona room... And both desperate for eachother and mostly.... They are near to der mission...

Meghan ko. Ullu banayenge hamara devakshi.... 😹😹😹😹 so dont waste time to click star button....

It would be fun....