Iam crazy but not stupid

Target: 65 votes

Vote and comment guys......

Is this is my punishment i asked as i wore his white shirt that he told me to wear while he usually wears while he is going for work he is standing infront of me only in track pants giving me a full view of his bare chest and abs. He folded his hands near his chest looking at me from top to bottom no this is just beginning he said smirking. Dev come on is this punishment really necessary i asked him. Raising my eyebrow at him. Oh babydoll it is so is it fun i mean i like it when you get angry you become all feisty and behave like a wildcat calling me dev ones and ones again in anger he said. If he thinks that is fun iam going to show him what fun is.

Yeah so funny i said. By the way you look so hot in my shirt he said as he took my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom with him. Where are you taking me? Wait you are not going to make me dance are you. Oh thats great but i have so much in my mind tonight babydoll. Lets save it for other time. Other time there's gone be other time iam not going to do anything to be punished by you. I said as we walked into kitchen. You better not he said as he stopped in the kitchen and held my waist dev leave me i ordered. Iam the boss here only i get to order he smirked.

What are we doing in kitchen i asked him. You remember the chicken curry you used to make for me during college days i want you to make for me now he said. What? Iam not going to make it i said folding my hands near my chest. Iam not giving you any option here he said shrugging. Huh and remember clause no 42 he said. I dont care i said. Too bad get back to work he said pulling away from me.

I went to refrigerator and took out some raw meat and other ingredients that i need he sat in the chair beside the small dining table in the kitchen looking at me as i made the curry. You want to punish me right dev oh but you are the one who will get punished tonight wait and watch Mr.dev dixit. I sneaked few glances at him once in while and found him sitting there with his legs on the table crossed his hands above his head looking at me why so hot?

I shook my head at him and turned around to cook. I poured the oil in the pan and once it hot enough i added some vegetables i took red chilly paste. I looked at it an idea formed in my mind i smiled evilly since he cant see me. I made sure he cant see what iam mixing by covering it with my body and dumped two whole packets into pan. He stood up and came near me i soon mixed all the ingridents before he can see i smiled at him so that he cant get suspicious. He looked surprised by me smiling at him. I wiped the sweat on my forehead with his shirt sleeve. I felt a warm breath on my face and looked beside me to find blowing air. Its our thing its something he used to do all the time whenever iam cooking whenever iam reading he always blew the hair out of my face. I stared at him for a minute he stared back into mine but i averted my gaze away i felt him move and he is now at my back he pulled my hair that falling down my shoulders to my waist and pulled it all to one side he is so close to me from behind i can feel his warmth his lips teased the skin on my breath i closed my eyes without knowing myself he placed a kiss on my neck as he pulled the collar down a little.

Sonakshi he whispered i pulled away from him. Dev what are you doing go and sit there i said pointing towards the table .

U look so hot right now ordering me he said. Dev stop it? I making food i said and turned to pan. So is it over?
he asked. Standing beside me putting his arm over my shoulder. Almost i said while stirring the contents again he sucked in breath smelling the food. Its smells delicious he said and kissed my cheek my heart swelled at his gesture but i kept myself in check

Dev now go and sit i will serve i told him. Okay he agreed. Went and sat on the chair i smiled at him again and turned around to the pan with the curry i took it all into bowl and put it on the table. I pulled out a chair and was about to sit when dev pulled me into his lap by my waist. Dev i said while trying to stand up but he held me tight.