Aww, pww

Enjoy reading

Target: 110 votes

😋😋😋

No no....u are not wearing this dress,  go and change.

Naah i will come like this or else you go and have your dinner alone.....

Sona please....with puppy eyes...

No way Mr.dixit i will come like this,  kya dev app mere saath honge toh kya hojayega.....

But tum aisii ayegi toh i cant control sona...

Its your problem Mr.dixit...

Okay u win...chalo lets go....

I giggled myself thinking about dev and his possessiveness...as we fought for the dress which wore now....

I know its little short and revealing but okay this is California and im going with most handsome man

I know its little short and revealing but okay this is California and im going with most handsome man..so i should match him....

Now we are going for dinner i mean dinner date....im so excited for this..as always dev used to book whole hotel.. But not this time as i curtly said him to not to do. As we should enjoy like others...

I titled my head towards him who has frown on his face....i know he is not happy about dress and also the dinner date...i giggled once more,  and hia head turned towards me...what,  why are u laughing ha ha hasooo tujhe apme pati ko pareshan karna hii atihaina...haso hasoo...he said with frown....

Awww the great Dev dixit was boiling with angry and jealousy....i said and pinched his cheek...

Teri awww pwww tere pass rakoo....he slapped away my hand...

I became silent for a while,  when he relieazed what he did...he turned towards me and stopped the car suddenly... No...no....sona im sorry aisi kardiya yaar abb gussa matt hojana please im sorry....

I seeen for a while and bursted into laugh....oh dev you are such a baby...i was just waiting for your reply and you...i started laughing more.....and he too started laughing..with me....

After our laughing session we finally reached our destination. He gently offered his hand which i took it and hooked my arm with him. We entered and my jaw dropped as whole hotel is filled with white and red balloons... I turned towards dev and he given his bright smile....

As you know u said i should not take whole hotel for our dinner so i thought to make special in other way....he said looking into my eyes...i hugged him tightly thank you dev thank you so much....your welcome chalo come on letsgo....

We seated in our table and waiting for our food...and the most unimportant devil entered to our table to destroy our date....

Oh my god hii Dr. Dev,  oh hi meghan... App logg yaha dinner karne ayeho...Nai hotel dekhne ayehain i replied....ummm ya we are here for dinner dev said by stuffing his laugh by my answer. Oh she replied im here for dinner too and im alone here so I will accompany u guys she said and sat on opposite chairs.

I narrowed my eyes huh stupid dont she have manners we are here for dinner and this....i thought and stroked my leg by which it hit to meghan...owww my leg she shouted,  oh oh sorry meghan i hadnt seen your leg i replied keeping my smile...dev giggled seeing me and i elbowed him...

Its k its she replied straightening herself...hmmm actually Dr. Dev i have some doubts and u know u are so perfect in your subject so i want some answers she started blattering her eyes....

Oh u can ask dev replied and she given winning smile seeing me....and they started talking about her so called doubts. And i know being dev he engrosses in everything related to his work...forgetting himself and others....huh i know this stupid girl just wann destroy our date...but im Mrs. Sonakshi dixit....

I thought  to divert his attention...after so many minutes i smirked getting a perfect idea...
Seducing😋 get ready Mr. Dixit...i thought myself....

And titled my head towards him as he was so busy saying something...i slowly moved my chair towards him and placed my hand on his thigh,  he stopped whatever he was saying and looked towards me but i just pretended to eat my food.

He again started saying,  when i started to rub my hand on his thigh slowly but sensually his breath hitched and i seen him gulping from my corner of eyes..

He placed his hand on my hand tried to stop me but being me i started to rub my leg on his leg down..he turned his head towards me pleaded me with his eyes but i just smirked.

After a while i stopped doing when suddenly i placed my hand on his shaft(part) he chocked his food i laughed by his reaction....oh my god dev kya hua are you okay meghan said...ummm ya ya..im fine it's just nothing he said...

Oh okay then what about she started again asking dev some thing and i slowly make moments up and down and his every sentence shattered by my moments....i smirked myself seeing meghan frowning by his reaction. At once i squeezed him as he moaned and rolled his eyes....dev are you okay she asked again and i looked towards dev,  he is sweating and his breath ragged..

He looked towards me his gaze was intense so i removed my hand and pretended to be eat....he slowly turned towards her and said nothing....

Ummm dev i will just come i said and escaped to washroom...i can tally that by his gaze he will get his revenge...so i entered inside and finished my work and opened the door when i was pushed hard on the wall and my hands pinned upwards by dev....

Dev...de...v what are you doing here i asked him but his gaze on my lips... I started but my voice cutted as his lips smashed on me...forcefully and passionately... He bite my lower lips by which he entered my mouth our tongues tangled with eachother...after while his hand entered inside my dress towards the inner thigh and squeezed me hard...dev i moaned and he looked towards me and smirked. I know this is his punishment for my teasing him.

U made me so hard sona that i cant even control and if i cant u should too so by your eyes i can say your wet so...lets control each other for us..he whispered and walked out....huh i breathed out....

I reached our table and seen that my chair was not there and there are only two chairs and one for dev and one for meghan. Where is my chair i asked dev,  oh that they took the chairs as they thought here its only two meghan said with smirk...i narrowed my eyes until when i was pulled by my waist by dev on his lap.

Its okay sona its better than those chairs he said and i turned towards meghan who was frowning..i laughed proudly... Waisebhi i have some uncomplete business dev whispered in my ear which my breath hitched...

Chapter name insipered my yesterday episode...aww pww..haha..going to miss the show alot....

So so...howz it....seducing sona...

Precap: tables turn...😉😉😉 and the most turning point of their lifes😟😟😟lets see....