KISS ME

Target:  105 votes

Happy reading★

The morning glistens with cheerful melodies of birds. I really missed dev beside him. His arms make me feel protective from the world. But im the one who said him to wait for a day. So i should not show him my desperateness.

I quickly slided from bed and searched for my clothes and my materials.

Sona kya hua kya dundrahiho neha asked coming into room. Woh mera bag kahapar hain i asked. Wohoo actually i shifted all your bags to dev room.

Oh god in dev room how should i go. How should i face him. Huh sona tum aur teri stupid challenge. Arey pagal tu dev ke room ke bahar khade hoke andhar  nai joagi tho kya tere kapde chalke tere pass ayega i thought myself as im standing still 5 minutes.

I sighed and pushed the door and my eyes widened at the sight. Dev standing infront of wardrobe wearing just his waist pants standing seminaked. Oh god abb kya hoga mera. I slowly walked towards him and cleared my throat.

He turned towards me, his hair still wet his body still wet from after shower. The droplets from his hair glistening his beauty more.

Checked me voice trailed bringing from trance. Huh i sighed hmm woh mera kapda ya ....ha par ha....hain so i came here...sona why are shuttering i scolded myself. Oh ya ....actually sona i arranged all your clothes in wardrobe. So here you go chalo dundo.

I went and started searching my clothes until i felt dev presence. His wet body touching my body making my knees weak. He caged me with his arms oh god what is doing. Dev what are you doing i hissed. Arey im searching my clothes too. He said but i can sense his playfulness in his voice.

He started blowing air on my neck....dev.....i warned. Arey soma ur sweating so i thought to blow air. No...no...i dont need anything i said and moved away from him..but he caught my hand and pulled me towards him. My hands stilled on his chest my breath erratic our lips inched only a little away. He came forward but i need all of u he whispered....making me insane.

Arent you getting late he asked....hm...hmmm ya ya....i said and literally ran from his room. Omg yeh ladka marwayega mujhe.

After completing all my chores i preferred to wear salwar. I descended down towards kitchen as its my first day.

Sona mein anewalithi tu agayi maa said when i entered. Sorry maa..woh late hogayithi. Arey its okay and one more thing dont stress more to cook alot. Just do whatever you like. Tumtoh meri beti ho...insab riwaj aur rasam sirf naam keliye okay call me if u need any help she said. My eyes whelmed with tears i never thought i will be loved by everyone.

I started preparing breakfast to everyone. I thought to make aloo parat,  sandwiches,  palak curry.....

After about 1 hour i decorated whole dining table and arranged all the items. Everyone took their seats and praised for my work.

Actually sonakshi and dev yeh tum dono keliye papa said and given a envelope to me. Actually its your honeymoon tickets to Australia and u both should leave tomorrow said.

But dad whats necessary we both are busy in hospital how could we go. Oh common dev tum dono ke bina bhi hospital mein sab hosaktehain so go and have fun.

We all sat and started eating. When dev hand landed on my thigh. I turned my head to see him but he is looking somewhere. I moved his hand away but he again placed it. Dev i hissed his lips stretched in thin line and i can say he was enjoying this. He started tracing patterns with his fingers. Slowly his hand started moving up my breath hitched and i chocked. Sona kya hua aru okay he asked with mischievous voice. Hmmm ya i replied and glared at him. He winked at me and continued his work. Im on edge of outbrust but i controlled.

Hospital: (Dev)

Oh god how could sona resist me. Is it thats easy to resist me. Here iam thinking about her to get her. But sona she has no worries at all.

To change my mind i opened my laptop and started seeing pics where i seen sona in white shirt below her knees smiling. Oh god how sexy she is,  just her pic making me crazy. No now i cant wait...i need her...

I walked towards sona cabin and barged inside. Her face lifted up and her eyes widened seeing me. I am sorry i will wait i said as she was busy with patient. I walked towards the couch and sat.

She came towards me and stood there we both just gazed at  eachother. Hmm do u need anything She asked. Seriously dont she know what i need i thought myself. I stood and walked towards her.

Bahut saara games hogayii sona i said and pulled her by her waist. I watched her breathing accelerated her lips parted.

Kiss me sona i said and dipped my head close to her face my lips inches away from hers. Her features flushed her grey pupils dilated. I can say she desperately wanted to kiss me as much i wanted it.

After having her inner battle. She lifted her heels she reached for my lips,  her arms wrapping around my neck melting against me.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sona was lost in the amorous kiss her fingers unbuttoned his shirt her nails racking over his chest. Sona he groaned huskily,  his lips pressing soft kisses on her slender throat.

You are so beautiful your skin so soft his lips trailed down her neck he unbuttoned and slided her dress from shoulders(half).

His tongue laving over her cleavage his lips teased her aroused skin. Sona sighed pleasurably her fingers at his nape pressing him closer.

Dev unbuttoned her blouse completely his fingers tracing her tits cupping them until sona groaned with delight.

I want you sona dev groaned cupping her against him. Sona was battling with herself. She herself challenged him but cut it i want him he is my husband... I need him all..

Yes dev yes my voice came out...he looked into my eyes for confirmation...he lifted me up i wrapped my legs around him and we started.

When our phones started ringing we sighed and lifted.

It's emergency as there was accident. Where there are almost 100 of injuries and deaths. We looked at eachother. Dev came towards me and kissed me i will come soon and will complete what we started he stated left to the spot. I dressed properly and gone to ward to check....

★★★★★

Hope its good...dont be sad....

They will spend their time soon😉😉😉😉

👀❤💏🏥🏥🏥🏥🚘🚘🚘🚘
Dont miss jaldi see vote kardo.....