pyaar ke rang

Target: 95 votes

Iam not going to update until target completes 😇😇😇

Every inch of dixit house is glistened with lights,  flowers, and songs. Every girl in house is waiting for their chance to get mehandi in their hands.
Sonakshi dressed in pink salwar suit with diamond studs and her hair dangling on her shoulders.

Sonakshi eyes roaming around....

Sonakshi p.o.v:

Boo a voice startled me i turned back to see dev laughing. Dev i shouted. Ohoo sorry sona...he said coming beside me. U looking so hot mrs.dixit he compliments near my ear. I turned towards him smiling warmily. U too i said slowly. Our eyes locked. His eyes are the best part which shows me whole world of love,  care,  emotions, he came towards me kissed my forehead. Sona i have some emergency in hospital i will be back soon he said which makes me sad. Hmm i hummed in return. Sona im sorry but u know life is more important he explained. Ya but come fast u should find ur name in my hand i stated him. Ofcourse he replied and kissed my forehead.

And now its been 4 hours. But still dev not returned from hospital. I know its more important,  but its my mehandi. I sighed and layed down on my bed.

Dev p.o.v:

Her face fallen off when i said i have emergency. Its makes me more sad and angry to see her like that. But i have no choice.

Its been 4 hours i came to hospital. I know sona would be angry on me. But i will make her happy probably because our staff of the hospital saved a little girl and most important is its an accident case. But still we have not waited for police. We started our treatment. And i know this is the most happiest thing to sonakshi if she get to know.

I started packing my stuff and sped to my car. In 20 mini reached house. Where everything is deserted. Probably because its midnight. I started walking towards kitchen. Dev a voice came from back. I turned and seen maa standing. Maa tum soyinai abitak i asked her. No dev i slept i just came to get some water she replied. Okay maa ,  but dev sona have not ate anything and i think u know the reason she said. Sorry maa i know but its our duty i will make her eat dont worry i assured her. Good she patted and gone.

I filled plate with food and gone to sona room. I slowly opened the door to see sona lying on bed. I tiptoed into room and placed the plate near table.

Sonakshi p.o.v:

The door slowly opened and i know its dev. He slowly came and placed something on table. I know your are awake sona his voice boomed out. No i said and covered my face with duvet. Sorry sona its emergency and u know we have treated accident case without any police interrogation. Its your order right so we followed. Im smiling knowing about the case and i m happy they all followed it. But nonetless im angry on him so turned away. Sona please sona im sorry i will never leave you he said and came towards me and removed my duvet. I starred at him and pulled him down and hugged him. I missed you and im worried. I miss u too sona. But im to angry  why dont you eat he asked and i averted my gaze. He slowly turned me towards him i said u sona its not good them why do you do all time he asked. Because if i eat u will not come here i said and his jaw clenched.okok u will come but u dont eat your dinner so if i dont eat u will come here and make me eat. If you have right to do so i too have right to do amything i said. He smiles and lifted the plate. I sat upright and opened my mouth to feed me. He shaked his head and started feeding me. I too fed him. And he found his name so fastly. Such a stupid mind freakier he was. But im so happy because the colour glistenns so redly. After having our dinner he slowly kissed me on my lips. And stood to go for sleep. Dev i called him he turned towards me and lifted his eyebrow. Umm can ...can u sleep here i asked slowly. Really he said and removed his shirt and thrown away. I lifted my head and starred his body which make me touch his every inch. Do u like it yes i replied non Chantilly. What i asked him but he laughed and came beside me. I hitted him on his chest which makes him laugh more. I lifted my hand to hit again but he caught me midair and pulled me towards him. I snuggled more into him and traced my fingers on his chiseled chest which make him groan. I smiled and lifted my face to see him. His eyes closed so i started trace patterns on his chest and slowly descended down just above his part sona he moaned and held my hand. I smiled seeing his reaction. In minute i m under his body. Dev i squealed as he hovered me on me. His eyes sparkling with mischievous. He slowly bended towards my face and started blowing my skin. I know he is teasing me for my past doings. But his lips and his breath making me insane. Dev i moaned holding his shoulders tightly. He stared at me and crashed his lips after our little make out j  snuggled to him and closed my eyes listening his heartbeat.

Next morning

Sona dressed in yellow light saree and deep neck blouse. The rose petals covered as ear danglings and lowly hanged kamraband on her waist.

Dev breath hitched seeing her. Everyone appreciating she is so beautiful. But in his sense she is utterly sexy and hot. His arms twitching and his hands trembling to catch her in his arms.

Everyone applying haldi to her. But my gaze was on sona. The way they are applying to her face her neck and her slender waist. Huh she gone make me kill some day.

Sonakshi p.o.v:

Iam overwhelmed with all the love and happiness. But in all this i can feel dev eyes on me. He was gazing me whole time. When i met his eyes they are intense with love and lust. I averted my gaze from his gaze.

Sona tum room mein joa hum sabko mandir jana hain waha teri shadi ki jode ko waha rakhe ashirwada lena hain. Hum jaldi ajayenge. Aur dev dont go near sona till tomorrow. Jab shadi hojyegi hum kabhi disturb nai karenge tikehain maa asked dev. Which dev nodded by giving smug look to me...

I entered my room and started taking my flower jewellery. A crack of sound came from behind i turned to see dev entering inside and closing the door. Dev yeh kya karahain ho....koyi ajayega im speaking non Chantilly but he never averted his gaze from me. His every step make my heart beat rise. He came towards me in spare moment held my waist and pulled me closer and attacked my neck with his kisses.....sabne haldi lagaya tumhe par mera pyar ka rang tho nai lagaya mein...... He started exploring me .....i need you his voice make me more hot and aroused.....

Boooo.....😂😂😂 break....

Precap: 💏💑  guess

Wait will be over when u guys vote and comment...so....faster...