He. Is. Mine

So here the next update hope you guys like this chapter...i know some of u not liked the previous chapter as the target still not completed but hope this makes u happy...

Target: 80 votes

Do vote and comment guys....

This chapter dedicated to my lovelies # shree # noorie # naina😘😘😘

    After packing all my stuff for hospital. I travel back to the hospital. I reached the room and my feet froze in the shock. The room persinnes were lifted and everything could be see not to say heard. No get off me woman. Oh come on dont be so tense i know you want it. She said unbuttoning dev shirt and touching his abs. Dev shoved her hand off making her stagger a bit. I said no get out. She came close to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Huh how dare she i barged into room both of them looking shocked at me dropping my bags on floor i ignored dev calls and made my way to that stupid nurse before she could say anything i pushed her away from dev. I glared at her dont get your flirty hands all over my man he's mine and if i see u near him again. I ll make sure to pop out all your body parts. You cant please look at you who would want you stupid nurse said me.

I narrowed my eyes and then smirked oh really? I spun around and went over to dev who was looking at me with amused eyes my hand went around his neck and i pulled him into kiss. My tongue envaded his mouth. Nibbling at his lip i sucked gently a groan escaping him as his arms went around me trying to pull me close. My hand slid down his toned chest with that hr gasped and moaned my name sona him calling my name made me happy that i effect him. I pulled away leaving him panting. I turned around at the gasping nurse and said get it? Only i can make him like this.

   He. is. Mine get through your brain and if u dont have one then I'll in grave it on ur skin get out before you lose your job .she staggered a bit looking at dev but when she saw he was looking at her with hungry angry eyes she scoffed and ran out of the room. I stared at dev as he is seeing me with most intense love and emotions. I controlled myself. I made sure that the couch was comfortable since i couldn't sleep on his hospital bed.

Dev cleared his throat catching my attention. Whats that before he asked? I was blushing mess umm nothing i just done my work i said. Avoiding his eyes. Really! he said. Yaa. Okay mind we continue before work he said and i gasped. Nope dont his smirk fell and i smiled innocently and proceeded to make the couch comfortable for sleeping place all the while.

Dev p.o.v:

Huh the way she kissed me no i cant control. I miss her. I miss her touch. Her soft plump lips which make me to kiss all day. Without waiting i called her sona she froze in place turning slowly her eyes met mine. Whats wrong she asked. Come here i said. I saw relief wash over her the redness that invaded her cheeks made me want to kiss her more. She turned around and finished her work once she was in my reach my hand stretched and i pulled her down on the bed her hands on my chest as her body weight rested on my hips and legs and she careful to avoid my injury.

Dev we shouldn't you are wounded.i dont care i want you to be near me. I've waited so long. I was beyond furious when i seen that bastard laying his hands on her. And while i was asleep i heard her, her words her whispers her soft cracking voice i felt it her love for me. And i never want to see her like that again so broken i will protect her keep her safe from any kind of harm.

My hands went to her waist feeling her soft muscles flex and shudder run down her body. The exposed skin around her neck was glistening in dimlight of hospital room. I want to touch her i want to feel her. I waited no longer smashing my lips to hers i squeezed harder into me. My tongue explored her every corner. Her soft hands cupped my cheeks and she brought me closer deepening the kiss. Suddenly she pulled away and before i could stop her she got off the bed and closed the door of room. She reached the bed again i smirked and prepared myself to get up but she pushed me down. U cant move anywhere she said making me curse. She leaned down and pecked my lips. I moved my hands to her waist but she jerked them away. Sona i groaned but she said me your going to stay still
You're are playing with fire babydoll. She shook her head but i pulled her onto me and connected my lips with her but this time i am dominating and i trailed kissed down to her neck and collarbone. But she pushed me away and peppered soft kisses on my face making me gasp. She pulled away and stared at me with love and emotions i pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. She reciprocated. I lay back down holding her closed my hands still around her. She Leaned up amd peck my lips and adjusted herself in my arms.

Sonakshi p.o.v:

After some time i slipped out of his hold because i cant sleep with him. I can checked the clock 11:30 pm i guess i ll go sleep too. I made my way to him and covered him up more leaning down i pecked his lips and whispered i love you to him.

And i returned to couch to have some sleep. After eternity i looked for my phone and checked the time 3:00 am i sighed and looked in dev direction only to find the bed empty panicking. I scrambled up and rushed for the door but it swung open as soon as i reached for the handle. Dev stood with his toned body and glared down at me with angry expression

Why?

His angry eyes stared down at me and even though he sounded calm i knew he was boiling inside but i had no idea as to why he was angry with me? Did i do something wrong?

Why? What

He gritted his teeth and slammed the door behind him locking again. Why did you leave the bed. I blinked at his question thats what his was angry about? I sighed a bit in relief but before i could reason with him he continued speaking. I woke up without you by my side. I thought you were gone.

His eyes softened for second they showed me how worried he was but soon turned back to angry as he grabbed my shoulders dont do that ever again. I want you by my sides at all times i made mistake of lettrepeated again and resulted in kidnapped. I'll never do that again I'll never put you in danger again. He rested his head on my shoulder and took in shaky breath my heart clenched at seeing him like this i was so scared his words came. My eyes widened and my heart picked up speed as he continued talking. I was so scared when i got to know that they kidnapped you i didnt even think of anything except of getting to where you are. My arms came around his shoulders trying to bring him in closer. You were the only thing on my mind and when i saw him and u i flipped completely i was jealous, angry and most of all scared of what he almost did to u. I tightened my hold on him as i felt hun slightly shake. He was so worried for my sake his arms brought me closer he held me as if he was holding his life in his hands and i returned every part of it. Please dont disappear on me again i won't be able to handle it.

His voice was small no trace of authority left in it. No before me was a man that cares for me so much that i cant even imagine it.

Sona? He called

Hmm...i felt my heart stop....

I fucking love you so much i will never leave you

My eyes are wide as tears spilled from them uncontrollably i put a bit of distance. So i could look at him his eyes were filled with love and i wondered how i hadn't noticed it before.

I was crying as i stared at the man who saved me who made my life better. I had to answer his feelings i had to I - I but my voice was no where to be found i chocked as i continued to cry in his chest him softly rocking me back and forward in order to calm me a bit.

I know he whispered in my ears and i melted that he listened my words and just like that the words came on their own and what i couldn't say before

I love you   I love you  I love you

I repeated those words as he carried me to the bed covering us and he holding me tight

I love you

And i too and we continued to bask in eachother presence him holding and me resting on his chest.

Precap: unexcepted....share ur views whats gone happend.....
?????????