Drashika

Target: 120 votes

Complete the target... 🙆🙆

Sonakshi p. o. v

Its been nearly one and half month, without my love, without his Hugges,kisses, carings, and late night love makings. A lone tear escapes from my eye's.... This been a routine to me reminiscing all our moments and crying.....

I kept away my thoughts and started to get ready.... This is the first time going to conference without dev. As before conference made our life's hell and devastated.

Flashback:

Sona I will be back so soon don't worry, u know if its emergency then only I will leave you alone. Its so urgent and necessary, he cupped my face in his hands and left a sweet passionate kiss. And gone for some work.

I waited waited for his messages and calls but I don't get,

Still waiting for his messages and calls but I never get any of it. Why? Why? Dev where u gone I still ask these questions myself....

Sona a voice came from outside, I cleared my eyes and face. Ha maa coming.

Maa and papa they are my life and responsibility, as Dev was not Here to takecare of them, but as they treated me like their own daughter I started to take care of them. They don't show any of their emotions of not being with Dev but I can see their pain in their eyes.....

I descended down, maa i m going I will be back soon, take all your medicines on time... And sojana mereliye wait Matt karna ma's... I said taking her blessings i went out....

As far as its only one and half month but everything changed as we shifted to California completely after where we all lost Dev...... But today again I'm going to Mumbai after so long....

After few hours I landed in Mumbai.... I messaged to mom that I safely reached....

I get into car, as the car moving I can remember every damn thing that happened in Mumbai all our good things and bad things with Dev.... Our roadside eatings.....

I reached to my hotel and started to get ready for conference..... After getting ready I started to go for conference.

Everything is same in conference but only Dev is missing. Everyone chatting with some of their colleagues. But my attention caught only on one person.... Whose hand was linked with girl... I moved my gaze to see the girl and my eyes widened with shock.... Meghan.... Dev was with meghan.... And mostly in Mumbai.... My eyes welled with tears. Why was he with her and they both are looking like couple.

Omg they are so cute right, ya and they are going to be couple soon.. I heard some voice from behind.... Everything devasted in my life I clutched my mouth with my hands and ran away from there......

But I bumped with someone, sorry I mouthed and looked towards the person and its Megan brother. Hmm sorry are you okay miss.... He asked I know no one can recognize me because the sonakshi before was no more because I changed myself after Dev missing. Hello he waved his hands.... Ya yay sorry I'm okay......

He looked towards me for some minutes do I know you miss hr asked.... Me... No.... I replied him....

I'm harshavardhan he introduced himself. I thought for sometime and introduced myself as drashika as if I say my name they will get to know I'm sona....

Come on then app yaha kadi kyun hain I will introduce my sister he said dragging me towards meghan. Meghan this is drashika he introduced me to meghan. Hey hi... Drashika she replied. Hi... I replied.. But my eyes only on Dev who was already looking towards me...as he was thinking something... Ik because drashika is the name we thought to keep for our child... .. And meet my future husband Dev, meghan said hooking her arm around my, my Dev.... In return Dev smiled lovingly towards her... Hi... He replied and given his hand I looked into his eyes to get to know is he Dev or anyone.... But I forwarded my hand and holded it....we clasped our hands his hand as soft and fitted much in my hand.... He is my Dev his tenderness, his hold.. everything.... I was the first to get away from his hold...

I will be back I said and went away from them...... My eyes wellingup With tears...

But I was pulled by someone hard and with no time some one crashed their lips on mine so hardly......

Tadaaa tadaa.......

Guess who..... Why Dev was with her... Any reasons and......

Something coming up so....

Don't waste time click the star button and get to read other update soon.....

Will be update os on devakshi soon....

Until then...... Bye....

Precap: 😱🙈🙈🙊💏👅dont miss.....