Life, love....

Target: 130 votes

Standing in front of my glass d I look up hearing the door to my office open. My assistant shalani looks in her face  expectant.

I chuckle collecting my things I know I know I'm late.  I grab the three manuscript I'm taking on the trip although I don't believe I'll be able to even crack open one page. I started working again about three months ago, after drashika turned one.  I managed to work from home and from office too.. Leaving my cute little doll near elena is really hell to me...

As our first family outing together after drashika born, we are heading to maldives to show drashika the beach...

I pick up my bags rushing out the door... Seeing Elena I smile wide...

Hello elena... My little cute doll is in ele arms but as soon as she sees me she struggles wanting to get down. She sets her on the floor and she stands wobbling slightly I stop halfway across the room bending down reaching out to him. 

Come on baby you can do it

She moves forward towards me walking I beam amazed at how much she looks like dev. Her hair is black and slightly wavy, with blue little fork she stumbles into my arms laughing as I exclaim happily.

You did it...

I press my lips to his head looking up at elena... Thank u So much my drama queen...

Ofcourse anytime my super girl she replies....

I feel her small hand clench my dress

Mama.. Mama.....

What baby I smile staring into jus honey pool eyes still unused to hearing those words.  She  just learned mama two weeks ago. It still irks me to this day that her first words we're dady.   But what can I do she is daddy girl....

I walk to living room which could actually be called the playroom its so full of toys... I pick up the cute princess hat and set it on her head.... God she is so cute..

Your are going to meet dady today???

Hearing her fathers name she kicks restless ly a wide smile spreading across her face...

Yeah dady we're gonna go see him now...

I clutch her tightly to my chest and enter into car. Ive been blessed with an amazing calm child I never known a child that sleeps as much as ours she rarely cries and when she does Its usually just when she wants something I rum my gingers through her sift locks, pushing her hair back from her face...

After reaching the hospital I walk towards dev cabin.  I grab the knob smiling when i see her reaching to try and open the door. I pull it open immediately seeing thr love of my life.

He looks up from his laptop smiling when he sees us. I watch hin close his lappy standing immediately. I hear drashika wail of joy when she sees her father...

Drashuu.... He bends down onto his knees dressed in am entirely black suit. Drashika practically falls into his arms and dev lifts her up into air pressing multiple kisses to her cheek" hey beautiful how u doing?

Daddy...

I smile biting my lip as dev sets her mini me down in ger play area.  Drashika spends so much time in hee that dev got every possible edge of hus cabin as childproof.
My heart beats wildly rum as be turns making his way over to me..

You loom stunning as always I lift my face as he cups my cheeks bringing his mouth down to mine. I smile wildly liftly my hands to hus chest

So do u

But a trance of door knock make us away fro each other...

Hello sir everything os soughted out dev's assistant comes and informs dev...

Let's go I said turning around in dev arms...

Hell yes... Let's go...
I feel drashika by our legs and I rech down picking her up..

By the time the hour and half flight is over the sky is dark the sun completly gone.. The moon is large and almost full a glowing beam on the ocean on the other side of our car.  Dev eyes are closed hid head dipped low in slumber, looking identical to child fucked close in his arms. I smile fondly at them snapping a picture to remember moments like these...

He's such a good father... I sighed closing my eyes.... Drifting into sleep...

I open my eyes in morning swiping my screen open touching dev hair softly his long dark eyelashes flutter.

We are here I whisper not wanting to wake drashu... We both climb out of backseat.  I nod silently as thankyou t t driver letting dev walk before me with drashu. Reaching into his pocket he takes out the keys and in shift movement unlocks the door pressing his lips to drashu head he hands her over to me gesturing  He's going back outside...

Dev comes back in carrying all ours bags at once.  I giggle slightly when he drops one of them...

I follow dev through the small cozy house looking around warm decor he opens the doot and I raise an eyebrow as we enter a fully furnished nursery.  Well wekkvhe always does think ahead.... I nod letting dev know that i'll put hum to beche looks down setting down the bag and carress my back before leaving

As I lay drashu to change her in her favourite Mickey mouse dress... Opening his eyes slightly I change her humming softly I desperate attempt to keep her calm... She yawns as I pick her up pressing my hand softly to her back...

When I feel her head rest comfortably on my shoulder I sit down on the wood chair in the corner of room making her sleep...

*************************

After so long.....

And one more last update....

Ranchy😍😍😉😉wild...
Wait......