Chapter 1

Seventeen had a day off the next day. Most of the members were going to rest, but they ended up rowdying around instead. While Seventeen's popular and well-known visual Kim Mingyu, he have a feeling for a girl he saw somewhere, and believe it or not, he got the girl's phone number.

He went out of the dorm. The members thought that he went out in annoyance because of them, but actually he was just going to call someone. And that someone was the girl he had special feelings for. The members didn't know this, as they knew nothing of Mingyu's own private situation.

"Guys, let's not be too messy here, look, even Mingyu looked like he have enough of us. Or maybe even our CEO would punish us extra hours of training; and of course everyone knows no one would probably like that." Seungcheol, the leader of the group, warned.

Mingyu seemed to heard what he said, but ignored him and walked out of the dorm. He stopped outside and sat down on a bench.

He got out his phone from his pocket. He dialed the number of the girl. The girl he had been waiting to confess his special feelings for her, the girl he had been waiting for his whole life, and the girl who feels like she was his long time and lost soulmate.

After he type the number, he quickly called and held his phone on his ear.

"Hello," He mumbled, afraid and anxious of having to confess to the girl by phone call.

The person on the other line answered the call. "Hello? Who is this?"

Mingyu ignored the other line asking. "Umm... I have been wanting to tell you this since a very long time now..."

There was a long pause between the two, as Mingyu breathed a long, silent sigh.

"I love you..."

The phone call ended as Mingyu's phone vibrated, telling that the phone call he had with her has ended.

He sighed in relief, relieve that he had now done it already. By it, I'm referring to Mingyu having already confessed to the girl he had loved a lot since on the first day he had laid his eyes on her.

He tried to call again, but he ended up hearing, 'Sorry, this contact is not available anymore.'

So that's it for chapter 1 guys.😁 I'll make sure to update much. Vote, comment, and follow😄