Chapter 9

"Nice to meet you," Mingyu spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Nice to meet you too," Yuhun bowed slightly and smiled at him.

"Oh my god! They finally met!" A voice shrieked quietly from behind the bush.

"Shhh, quiet down," Another voice that was deep followed.

Luckily Yuhun neither Mingyu noticed or heard.

Behind the bush was Chae and Wonwoo, disguised poorly.

Chae covered her mouth which Wonwoo noticed. "Are you feeling sick again? Did you feel symptoms yesterday or specifically last night?"

Chae removed her hand from her mouth after. "Nah, managed to escape. And yes I did vomit last night,"

"Where do you want to go?" They heard the tall boy spoke.

"What about the mall? I shopped with my friend yesterday but she didn't let me buy what I want, she wanted me to use my money for the sake of this first date of ours," Yuhun pouted. To Mingyu, she became cuter.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you everything you want," Mingyu said being the gentleman he is, the cousins cringing at his words. "C'mon, let's go,"

"Thanks a lot," Yuhun answered.

"I told you, I'm going to buy everything and be a good boyfriend," Mingyu blurted out.

At the shopping mall

"This top would look good on you,"

"This would look good on you!"

"Try this on,"

"This one suits your style,"

"This one would be cute on you,"

"This one looks perfect!"

"That one is flawless on you,"

Mingyu kept on suggesting and managed to buy everything he and Yuhun wanted. They just continued shopping like that, to which little did they know, there were two mischievous disguised stalking them.

"They look so perfect together," Chae commented.

"I know," Wonwoo replied.

In the middle of walking in the mall, Yuhun blurted out.

"You know, you're such a good boyfriend, maybe I was lucky," Yuhun said. "I might not break up with you, ever,"