Chapter 12

"Chae oh my god," Yuhun muttered worriedly as she quickly dialed an ambulance's number, bent down beside her friend's unconscious body.

The ambulance quickly arrived, Chae was sent to the hospital after. Yuhun had a panic look on her face, before remembering that she had a date with Mingyu.

She called the male.

"Mingyu, please tell Wonwoo, Chae got sent to the hospital," Informed Yuhun.

"Oh my god, what?" Mingyu responded. "But okay,"

After that, Yuhun quickly went back to the dorm and got changed, readying her self for another grand appearance in front of Kim Mingyu.

Not long after that, she quickly arrived to where they were suppose to meet and saw Mingyu.

"Why the kind of gloom face?" Mingyu questioned.

"My friend just got sent to the hospital," Yuhun pouted. "I don't know what's wrong with her, there were pills too when I found her unconscious."

"She'll be fine, let's just be positive," Mingyu grinned.

"Have Wonwoo gotten there already?" Yuhun asked.

"He's on his way already," Mingyu answered. "He excused himself from their dance practice,"

"Okay, good to hear," Yuhun stated.

Next, Mingyu just said that he was hungry for anything he wanted, and it was fun that they ended up doing a food tour date.

But Yuhun paid for everything, Mingyu was mortified of the certain fact that he was clumsy enough that he actually left his wallet on the dorm.

"We can eat pasta here," Yuhun said, referring to the restaurant just in front of them. "Want pasta?"

"I would prefer carbonara," Said Mingyu.

"Well sure, they also serve carbonara thou," Yuhun replied. "Let's go inside."

They went inside and ordered quick. Surprisingly, Mingyu decided only one plate of carbonara.

The cashier noticed something suspicious, because she knew anyway that they're two and it was weird of Mingyu to buy only one plate of carbonara.

There was not much people around them anyways, it was quite surprising that no one around them recognized Mingyu. It was actually a relief for him, and also Yuhun.

They settled down on a nearby table, forks in their hand before they sat down and quickly dugged in their carbonara at the same time in the exact one plat they were sharing.

It was before they realized one strand of the carbonara was connected between them as they slurped on it, leading them to almost touching each other's lips.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Yuhun muttered.

"Doesn't it look sweet?" He smirked.

Yuhun sighed. "Yeah, we indeed look like couples but I'm dead if someone that recognizes you enters. I mean, if you had a scandal with me I'm going to cut my head off to pure death,"

Mingyu just laughed. "Positiveness is the world's peace, so just be it,"

Yuhun frowned teasingly. "Sounds like a quote I read from a book,"

Not long after that, they quickly finished while chatting. Immediately they continued their food tour date, from random desserts to fast foods to street foods, Yuhun of course paying for everything.

It was a lot enjoyable for the both of them. They shared one ice cream, one indirect kiss was enough for the day. They didn't mind much about the kiss, yet they think about it every night before going to sleep. One's secret, of course.