Chapter 14

This early in the morning, Chae flew to China with Wonwoo and Junhui; Junhui was called because they needed a Chinese guide in China. After awhile, Chae's parents followed them there.

Right now, Yuhun was alone on their dorm room which was lit by only their light, the one located near the door. It was still actually dark outside, explaining that it was still really early in the morning, probably around 5 am or so.

It was kinda boring inside the dorm room, and sent chills to Yuhun's spine. Being said that the atmosphere was really boring, Yuhun missed her friend's friendly but annoying shouts every morning that would wake Yuhun up rather than her alarm. Chae had only left this morning at 2, yet she already missed her cheerful friend. She only hoped she would come back alive.

Yuhun was lying at her own bed, the atmosphere kind of eery because of the dead silence. But it was all ruined when her phone sounded out her ringtone, signaling she just got a message.

She quickly sat up and got her phone on her hand, quickly unlocking it and checked on the message.

Which was from Mingyu.

"What about we call each other? ;)"

The message said.

Yuhun jumped out of bed and quickly went to the balcony, dialing the taller's number.

"Hello?" Yuhun spoke, waiting for the taller's reply.

"Yuhun," he responded.

"Gyu~," Yuhun chirped.

"Can we hang out again?" Mingyu asked.

Yuhun grinned, so happy of the fact that she's talking to the boy who she most loved in the whole world.

"What about after my classes?" Yuhun questioned.

"Sure! I don't mind." Mingyu said.

"Alright then, after classes is it. I'll anticipate it." Yuhun smirked.

"Okay," Mingyu spoke. "Bye for now, Hoshi hyung is calling us for a dance practice,"

"What?" Yuhun was taken aback. "Dance practice at this godly hour?"

A chuckle was heard from the other line. "Yuhun, it's 5:30 right now and indeed, we practice at such godly hour as you consider it and practice until late night."

"Ahh," Yuhun said, getting what Mingyu exactly explained.

"Bye now Yuhun! Or else Hoshi hyung would have to grab Jihoon's guitar and use that to hit me," Mingyu laughed.

[A/N : SOONHOON STILL EXISTS. I REPEAT, SOONHOON STILL EXISTS!]

"Okay, I'll end the call now," Yuhun grinned. "Bye!" After that, she put her phone down and placed it on her night desk.

She smiled to herself, realizing that her life was getting better as she received happiness. Little did she knew this so-called happiness would not last long as she expects.

She hurried to the bathroom already wide awake just after hearing Mingyu's voice, and she planned to excitedly dress on a casual outfit for school and fastly prepare her outfit for later's date.

Classes were signaled by the bell that they all had ended for the day.

Yuhun forgot to close her locker because of leaving immediately in excitement, but thanks to someone nice and in the same class with Yuhun in Mythology she closed it.

Yuhun headed to the dorm straight and quick, and meanwhile this girl named Jung Areum closed Yuhun's locker gently or else someone might have stolen her things inside her locker.

Yuhun forgot her key to her locker too, and it managed to be stuck in the key hole of her locker. Areum locked it with the respective key, not daring to look at anything inside Yuhun's locker to respect her privacy, and decided to keep Yuhun's locker key and give it to her some time they meet.

Areum sighed. "I wonder what has gotten to that girl?" She spoke to herself. "She's unusually hyper active at times like this. Awhile ago in Mythology class she checks the clock every minute like she was waiting for the class to end. I wonder why?"

Areum huffed to herself. "Never mind, all I have to do for tonight is finish my Mythology essay and Basic English report."

Mingyu was taking a relaxing stroll on the side walk of the perfectly designed streets, passing by the various peaceful shops and cafés located at the sides of the streets.

He smelled the aroma of the café, and thought that it was French Vanilla coffee, a coffee which he knew was Yuhun's favorite.

While he was passing more shops as he waited for Yuhun's arrival, he spotted a familiar face at the perfume shop. The perfume shop was mixed with various scents such as strawberry, grapes, and expensive flowers mixed in; every single person would get addicted to the mixed scent of course.

Mingyu was obviously one of them. Not only because of the strong scent of mixed perfumes but also the familiar face he saw inside the shop.

He entered the shop and took glances sneakily at the female's familiar face, which was obviously a costumer of the respective shop they're in.

As his mind felt to drown in his own thoughts as to why the particular female was very familiar to him,  finally remembered who she was.

"Noona?"

Exactly, she was the girl who Mingyu purposely gave a rose back when they had their collaboration teaming back at Seventeen Project era.

The girl turned to her, and was taken aback but remained calm.

"Oh my gosh, Kim Mingyu?!" She exclaimed. Mingyu smiled at her.

"I had been wanting to meet you since the day you gave me that special rose!" She said. "I know you all know that my bias is Jeonghan regarding the placard I was holding back then, but know what?! I love you all, even you, Kim Mingyu!!!"

Mingyu grinned back at her. "Noona, I felt the same way." He blurted out.

There seemed to be love felt in the atmosphere, but little did they know that someone obvious was watching them from afar.

Who knows Mingyu would get yelled at later.

I am back. Yup! I am legit back! I just came from the very depths of hell and legit survived, and thus coming here and decided to update since I was bored.

Thank you for all your love and support for this book! Please continue vommenting + follow💖 I love you guys a lot👌💞

And plus the SoonHoon note earlier, it's just I am a die hard SoonHoon shipper but I haven't seen any interactions of them these days. Mainly it's because they had been overshadowed by JiCheol and SoonWoo. Never mind, it's people's main opinion anyway in to choosing their ships and having them promoted.

Thank you. The end. I like beef, yeah.