Chapter 20

It was already New Year's Eve. Some students who chose to stay at school during winter break and some students who went back to school early before classes resumes were present.

Some of them were all gathered in the Culinary/Cooking laboratory. They were preparing meals for the New Year for everyone to dig in. Others were setting the dinner outside at the school's wide field. Some were preparing firecrackers and fireworks at the back of the school. And some were cleaning and organizing the classrooms for a neat New Year to start.

And meanwhile, Yuhun was at the park with Mingyu. They were watching the early fireworks launching up the sky from different places along with other people also present at the park.

Despite the loud atmosphere, Yuhun felt her phone playing her ringtone and immediately took it out from her pocket. It was Chae calling.

Yuhun answered the call, and spoke up first.

"Aye, Chae!"

"Aye, Yuhun,"

"Why is it too loud in Japan?" Yuhun blurted the question all of a sudden, hearing the noises from the other line.

Chae laughed. "Well, it's loud at your location too!" She exclaimed, aware of the fact Yuhun might not hear her. "And obviously fireworks are already launching up at the sky here in Osaka."

"And? When will you come back?" Yuhun asked.

"Just wait for me, okay? And I hope you have a good New Year with your boyfriend," Yuhun imagined Chae winking at her.

"Okay, I gotta go," Chae added.

"Have a safe trip back here in Korea!!! When you are already coming back," Yuhun shouted.

Chae chuckled. "Of course. Thanks anyway."

"Oh I almost forgot, did you clean the dorm?" Chae questioned.

"Of course!" Yuhun said. "I cleaned it so we would have a clean this year unlike the last year, in which you spilled juice in the bed sheets, and etc etc.,"

"Okay okay," Chae said. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Yuhun bid back cheerfully, before ending the call and putting her phone back at her bag.

 "Gyu what time is it?" She asked the male.

"It's currently 11:55 in the evening." Mingyu beamed. "Just 5 minutes more."

5th minute. Tick.

4th minute. Tick.

The launching of fireworks up to the sky continued.

3rd minute. Tick.

2nd minute. Tick.

Noises just got louder in joy.

1st minute. Tick.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

0.

12:00 am, January 1

Mingyu kissed Yuhun on the lips, the fireworks on the background.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

- - -

One day before classes got back, Yuhun and Mingyu started hanging out a lot more. They spent so many times being together the whole last week of Yuhun's vacation. Chae safely went back to South Korea along with Wonwoo and her parents stayed back at Japan.

Chae was a successful fangirl of Soonyoung, and you know what that means. And even Yuhun too. Gyuhun?❤

They had happy lives together. Well, who knew. :')

The end.

- - -

Bless me.(。┰ω┰。)

This story has ended. Thank you all those for who have supported me until to this. Thank you so much.o(╥﹏╥)o

Signing out, Chae²(•ᴗ•)❤