Chapter 5

Silence was what dominated on the whole dorm room. It was deafening, horrible too, and it was creeping the heck out of Chae even though all the lights were on in their dorm room.

Another silence for another five minutes passed when Yuhun broke it.

"KIM CHAEYON," She exclaimed, voice stern and threatening. Chae knew what will happen next because she already witnessed Yuhun being crazily mad several times before. Of course she looked like a growling lion with a gun on its paw, ready to kill its prey in anytime.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WERE YOU DOING, IF I MAY ASK?"

"Oh c'mon Yuhun-ssi, I was doing this for your sake! You need to get a life!" Chae retorted.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD,"

"Well, me dead or not, you can no longer back out anytime."

"I HATE YOU,"

"Well I love you too."

"COME TO THE CULINARY LAB, QUICK,"

"Don't tell me you're going to use the knives there and kill me,"

"Exactly." Yuhun said sharply.

Chae muttered to herself, did the sign of cross and said her last words. "Someone better save me or else,"

Chaechae
Wow
I suffered greatly
Yuhun bursted like a bubble at the culinary room right at my beautiful face and almost killed me with a knife
Thanks to her series of saliva, I thought it was actually raining

Wonwoo looked at the text message from his cousin. Yes, his cousin. He imagined the scene wholefully and managed to laugh out.

Wonwoo and Chae will do something about their ship, anything just for them even if they have to risk both of their lives just for them.

Wonwoo grinned and faced at Mingyu who just walked in their room with a towel on his head, wiping his sweat.

He was really sweaty, probably from dancing too much.

Wonwoo smirked. All the plan goes to his and his cousin's wide palms.

Dorm, 10:21 pm

"Wow, you legit ruined my peaceful life when I was trying to live peacefully with 0% problems," Yuhun rolled her eyes while jotting down answers on their History homework, seated in front of her work desk.

Meanwhile, Chae was busy lying on her bed, phone on her hand, scrolling across her Instagram newsfeed.

"Oooh, by the way Yuhun, so you wouldn't complain anymore, I will show you a pic of Mingyu."