Chapter 4

Chae took the flights of stairs from the dorm building's 5th floor to the ground floor. She is fine with taking too much flight of stairs because she always take it almost everyday, so she have been kinda used to it and considered it as her daily work out. Even at first she complained about their dorm being on the 5th floor, now she was okay with it.

While walking down the stairs, she took out Yuhun's phone from her bag and unblocked Kim Mingyu's number. She called him and, lucky enough, he answered. This will be her chance on fixing Yuhun's situation even though she wasn't told to. In fact, she would be faking as Yuhun without her knowing.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mingyu oppa," Chae tried her best on voicing like a fangirl. "You were the one who called me yesterday. Sorry for blocking your number, but I would like to return my feelings,"

On the other side of the line, Mingyu had his eyes widened, hearing what the voice had exactly said, while Wonwoo was there on the door frame watching the tall boy.

It took time for Mingyu to realize everything. Now it made sense, the contact number was only one number difference, and the fact he called the exact wrong number hit him.

But, who might it be? Who is the girl who he accidentally called to be exact?

All that remains a mystery to the tall boy.

But still, he responded to the call.

"That's great then," Mingyu plainly said.

And he just regretted what he said next.

"Starting today, I'll be your boyfriend. I'll do my best. Thank you for having my feelings returned."

Chae secretly smirked to herself, "Thank you oppa."

"Can't you just believe it?! Someone told me Mingyu really have feelings for you!" Chae said to Yuhun, who was busily eating in front of her.

Yuhun just shot her a glare. "How can I believe you?"

Chae sighed. "Yuhun, sorry to say this secret that I've been hiding from you but..."

Chae was about to continue what she was saying when they heard a phone ringing. Obviously it was Yuhun's. Chae felt her world almost crumble down.

Yuhun tried to search for her phone on her pocket when she didn't find it at all.

"I must've left my phone at the dorm." Yuhun said as the ringing continued. "I think it's yours?"

Chae opened her bag and saw that it was exactly Yuhun's phone ringing. "Oops, sorry, it was actually mine which was ringing." She lied.

"Nah, it's okay." Yuhun replied. "And I never knew you changed your ringtone as the same as mine."

Chae just nodded, her acting self was rising. "Well yeah, sorry for not telling you."

Yuhun just nodded as Chae answered, "Well, excuse me then."

"If you went back not seeing me sitting here, I have to remind you I'm at the counter buying another plate of Macaronis because of course I will not left you behind and never. Consider yourself lucky with this side of mine."

Chae went out of the cafeteria and answered the call on Yuhun's phone.

A voice spoke up, probably Mingyu's. "Can we have a date?"

Chae had her eyes widened, not believing what she just heard. "Um, sure. When can we?"

"You have school right?" Mingyu answered. "What about on Saturday?"