Chapter 7

They were already at the entrance at the mall. They sat first at the bench where there were plants around them.

"Hold up, I'll just message Wonwoo," Chae said.

"Sure thing, go ahead." Yuhun replied.

"Let's go ahead and shop!" Chae jumped all of a sudden from their seat, causing her arm's skin to scratch on the thorn of the bush beside her.

"Oh my god," Yuhun exclaimed. "Are you okay? You're bleeding!"

"Oops, it's okay. I haven't been scratched for awhile." Chae replied.

Yuhun got out a tissue from her bag and wiped her friend's bleeding spot.

"Why are you bleeding so much, this isn't normal!" Yuhun complained.

"U-uh," Chae stuttered. Oh shit. "I'm like that since birth, I tend to bleed a lot whenever I get bruised,"

"Fine, the bleeding would stop soon anyways," Yuhun said. "Let's go ahead, what shop should we go in first?"

Chae just looked at her friend. The bleeding wouldn't stop soon.

"Oh!" Yuhun exclaimed. "That time when you got hit on the leg by a flying soccer ball last week, I wonder why you got bruised easily?"

Oh my god. "I told you, I tend to get bruised easily since birth!" Chae sighed.

"Okay okay," Yuhun shrugged her shoulders. "Now let's go,"

"YAH KIM MINGYU I TOLD YOU TO STOP EATING!" Wonwoo exclaimed,

"Hm?" Mingyu continued eating.

Wonwoo facepalmed.

"Try this on," He said to the eating male in front of him, holding the outfit.

"This seems good," Mingyu said with a plain tone.

Wonwoo sighed. "This doesn't look good, I think I'll have to keep it for myself. What about this? This one looks good,"

"Eyy" Mingyu said, disagreeing.

They just continued trying on different outfits that would suit Mingyu for tomorrow

Wonwoo felt a pity for his cousin thou, she is indeed hyper and cheerful and is a bright girl but deep inside, but who knows behind that smiling face, tragic secrets lies upon it.

"This looks good!" Chae exclaimed like a fangirl. "Can you try this on?" Chae handed the clothes to Yuhun.

"Sure, I'll be going to the fitting room," Yuhun replied.

(A/N : lmao I was writing this while rewatching One Fine Day S1 and almost wrote fishing room😂😂😂)

Secretly enough, Chae started to feel a bit nauseous but was able to not show it.

"Oh I'll just go to the restroom," Chae turned to one of the saleslady. "Where's the restroom if I may ask?"

"Right there," The saleslady answered and pointed at a certain direction.

Chae rushed to the bathroom quickly as Yuhun entered the fitting room.

She faced the sink and vomited. She faced the large mirror and looked at her reflection, searching for evidences of her vomiting all of a sudden which Yuhun might notice because she is a sensitive person, only to luckily find none.

After exiting the bathroom, she checked her inbox and got a message from Wonwoo.

Emowoo
Did symptoms start again?
You know it had been one week already since you didn't have experience symptoms.

Chae just ignored the message, not wanting to talk about it. She quickly went back to where Yuhun was earlier.

Once she went back, she saw Yuhun wearing the exact clothes she gave her.

"Oh my god, it looks good on you!" Chae chirped. "Alright we'll buy this,"

After Chae paid for it, next she blurted out everything.

"All you need more is a hair accessory so you would look feminine and some body accessory like bracelets and necklaces. And so you would look more beautiful, I'll buy a make up kit for you. Oh! And we also need some shoes for you to wear."

Aigoo~ it was a short chapter ㅠㅠ

By the way, did you notice the hints? Okeh, no more spoilers *slaps self*

And some of you might be really sensitive or smart so I expect y'all to guess what is happening.