Chapter 3

"Mingyu?" Seungcheol called from the kitchen.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Can you wake the members up?" Favored Seungcheol.

"Sure," Mingyu said in response.

Mingyu went back to their room to wake up his roommate Wonwoo first, only to find him talking to the phone with someone.

"Sure," Wonwoo grinned. "I'll go back later. Let's talk later, Seungcheol must've been making breakfast already." With that, Wonwoo finished the call and stood up, heading to the door.

"May I ask who were you talking to?" Mingyu questioned.

"It's none of your bussiness," Said Wonwoo, walking away and heading to the kitchen.

Mingyu just shrugged his shoulders off to himself, I mean, why would he even care on Wonwoo's case? No one would want to meddle with Wonwoo's life, especially his private side.

 ✧

"Yas," Chaeyon, the friend of Yuhun, said. "I'm very near to the point," She muttered to herself.

"What point?" Yuhun questioned, as Chae didn't even notice her walk in their room. 

"Uh, it's nothing," Chae answered, trying to act thing up. 

"Have you done your Literature homework?" Yuhun asked as she headed to her work desk and sat down, doing her Literature homework. "It needs to be passed tomorrow."

Chae sighed. "I haven't,"

"Can you even stop being a sloth for once?" Yuhun spoke. "And don't tell me you'll copy mine later midnight like you always do. I mean, how many times have I told you that?"

"Fine fine!" Chae huffed. "Okay, I will do it now!" As soon as she headed and sat down on her work desk, the school bell run, signaling that it's already time for lunch.

"Oops," Chae mumbled.

"It's already lunchtime? For how many hours have we been staying here?" Yuhun questioned. "But good timing, I was too hungry,"

Yuhun started to head to the door. Before she could leave the room, she noticed that Chae didn't follow her yet. "Are you going, Chae??"

"Uh yes— I mean no, well I will go later, I need some few things to do,"  

Yuhun just nodded. "Sure, see you in the cafeteria," With that, she left, leaving Chae behind and alone on their dorm room.

Chae snickered. 'Good small acting, myself,' she said to herself. 

Chaeyon walked over to Yuhun's work desk, seeing that the said girl had left her phone. Chae took this as her chance and grabbed her best friend's phone, putting it on her own bag well-hidden and not too obvious, just in case Yuhun checks her bag. Then, she started heading to the door, locking their dorm room.

"Mingyu," Wonwoo spoke. They just had their dance practice charged by Soonyoung, and he just gave them a quick break. "Are you okay? You seem down,"

Mingyu shook his head, "Nah, I'm perfectly fine hyung," 

Wonwoo nodded his head. "Sure, if that's what you say,"

Mingyu was still in deep thoughts. He confessed to the girl he loved, but unfortunately she blocked her number. Why would she blocked his number? She should be considered lucky because the popular visual of SEVENTEEN just confessed to her. 

As far as Mingyu remembers, she was the girl back in their predebut days. Back in their debut big plan, when they had a team collaboration arranged by their CEO. She was the girl who Mingyu gave a rose accidentally, the one who was said to be holding a Jeonghan placard.

Was she mad about what happened? Was she mad because her love interest was suppose to be Jeonghan? But all in all, there's possibly no one at all who wouldn't love Kim Mingyu.

Wonwoo smirked secretly, knowing what the younger is thinking about.