Chapter 2

Mingyu sighed as he entered the dorm, the members rowdying around with each other as long as they have fun with each other, not even noticing Mingyu coming in.

Mingyu sighed heavily again, probably the third time already after the call.

Who the heck will block Kim Mingyu's phone number?

"Um... Mingyu?"

"Kim Mingyu?"

"HEOL! EARTH TO KIM MINGYU!"

Mingyu snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Wonwoo's deep voice shouting.

"Um, sorry what?"

"Aish! We were asking if you were okay! That gloom face displayed with doom was too distracting to us! Thought we didn't notice at all, huh?" Seungkwan sassed.

"Yah!" Mingyu yelled. "It was nothing okay?!"

Why did the girl block his contact?

That was the reason why Mingyu couldn't sleep tonight as if he had an insomnia as his helpless mind was flooded with random thoughts.

Aside from Wonwoo's snores ringing on the whole room, to Mingyu the dark room was too silent that he can clearly remember hearing the voice saying, 'hello?' on the phone call earlier.

'Hello?' That one word kept ringing in his mind; he can't even help getting it out of his mind. It keeps repeating and repeating and repeating, as if there was no tomorrow; it really keeps repeating in his mind.

Obviously, everyone might be wondering. Who is the girl he called exactly?

"Oh my God, Yuhun," Chae exclaimed. "That contact number?! It was Kim Mingyu's of Seventeen!"

"What?" Yuhun quirked her eyebrows. "Who is he?"

Chae sighed. "Wow, never thought you would not know the famous visual of Seventeen internationally! Worldwide known! Across the earth! I mean, how are you so sticking to your studies so much that you don't know what's exactly happening in the world? To the whole world to be exact,"

Yuhun rolled her eyes. "I know exactly what's happening in the whole world relating to my studies." She replied. "And you, you're just a trash of different fandoms,"

"Hey! Did you even really say that Kim Mingyu talked to you and called you?? Wow! And he even said 'I love you'! I feel like talking to a protagonist of a Kdrama! How sweet can that be?!" She babbled. "Why did you block him! C'mon give me his number, okay? I will sort this out and let him be with you. You're such a lucky fangirl, Yuhun! I wonder what have you done in your past life to deserve this?" She hit Yuhun's shoulder playfully.

"But wow," Chae added, referring to the last sentence Yuhun just said. This time her friend rolled her eyes. "That was harsh, how can you be my best friend?" She hit Yuhun's arm for the second time, this time hard.

"Cut this topic or I'll roast you," Yuhun threatened. "To remind you, I'm not a fangirl, maybe I'm just in fact lucky. But to me myself I don't consider myself being lucky, I don't know who is the exact person at all,"

"KIM FREAKING MIN CRAP GYU WAKE UP!"

His roommate Wonwoo threw a pillow at the tall boy and hit him with it.

The tall boy flinched and sat up, looking at the boy who just woke him up groggily. He rubbed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair, feeling his messy bed hair.

"KIM MINGYU, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP FROM THE PAST FIFTEEN MINUTES JUST FOR YOU TO ANSWER THAT FREAKING CALL OF YOURS ON YOUR PHONE," Wonwoo harshly pointed at the ringing phone of Mingyu, seeing that someone was calling. "I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND AND FOUND IT TOO ANNOYING,"

Mingyu got his phone as Wonwoo climbed back to his bed, going back to his beloved dreamland. Mingyu looked at the contact calling him.

'xx-xxxx-xx'

He thought it was the contact of the girl he had feelings for, but realized it wasn't when he saw that it only had one number difference from who he loved. In fact he doesn't know it was exactly the number who he unknowingly confessed yesterday.

"Who was calling?"

Mingyu flinched a bit and turned to his side and saw Wonwoo still awake.

"Surprise?? Because I finally woke up I can't go back to sleep," Wonwoo spoke. "Mainly because of you. So who was calling? Just asking randomly."

"Nah, probably just a spam call." Mingyu declined the call and placed his phone back at his night table beside his bed. After that, he went back to sleep and his whole body under the thick blanket.

- - -

"Oops," said Chae. "He declined."

"That's actually good," Yuhun answered. "Who even told you to call him, huh?!"

"Don't worry, I'll get this sorted out." She winked at Yuhun. "I can't believe I'm going to be a famous person in the future, because in fact, I will be the founder of the soon-to-be couple GyuHun!"

"Stop boasting about yourself because I already know it's impossible," Yuhun replied. "And what's GyuHun? Probably there's nothing like that word existing in the modern dictionary. Are you making up things again that Albert Einstein made up in history and Science?"

"You're so no fun," Chae sighed.

"You're the one who's no fun because you keep babbling about nonsense things and woke me up this early morning," Yuhun huffed. "Only to open my eyes and see you holding my phone saying, 'Oops, he declined.'"

"I will never give up," Her friend grinned. "For your information, 'give up' doesn't exist in the modern dictionary of men and women." She even winked.

Aww, boring chapter💕💕 Don't worry, the real story will start soon.😉