Chapter 6

"Yuhunnie~" Chae called.

The latter clicked her tongue in annoyance. "What?"

"Days had passed and it's finally Friday tomorrow~"

"Yeah, it's Friday. What about it?" Yuhun spoke without her eyes leaving the messed up work desk and doing her Biology homework, while Chae was doing her Astronomy essay.

"I will prepare everything tomorrow," Chae blurted out. "Because on Saturday, it'll will be your date!"

Yuhun was flustered by the statement, unknown to her, her cheeks had gone red, again.

Chae chuckled. "You're red again,"

"Aish, whatever! Can't you see in busy? It's already past curfew yet here I am in front of my work desk and has to finish a Biology homework, Physics essay, Literatures project, Journalism script and has to study for Statistics Exam!" Yuhun complained.

"Hyung?" Mingyu called as he entered their practice room where the members had been rowdying around.

"Yes, Mingyu?" Seungcheol responded, being the father and leader that cares the most for all of them.

"Have you seen Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu questioned.

Everyone knew why he was asking for him. To be exact, it's late night already and Mingyu can't sleep without someone guarding him even though he can sleep well and wake up the next morning. This was proved back when they had the Show Champion backstage back at their Aju Nice era, when they were telling their horror stories, wherein Mingyu story told them the happening he experienced when he lived back in Anyang.

"Oh Wonwoo," Soonyoung replied. "He went out for a late night shopping,"

"Late night shopping?!" Mingyu exclaimed. "For what?"

"We don't know," Seokmin answered. "Maybe he only have to buy a few things or so,"

Mingyu sighed. "Okay, if you say so,"

"Yuhun," Chae calls out to her friend who was finishing her Journalism script.

"What?" Yuhun replied with a stressed tone.

"Wonwoo bought clothes for Mingyu just now," Chae said.

Yuhun glanced at her friend who was fixing and arranging her things for tomorrow.

"Shopping? This late night?" Yuhun can't believe that cousin of her friend is shopping at late night just for them.

"Yeah," Chae responded. "I told you, we would risk our life just to get you together,"

Yuhun sighed. "Geez you two. Chae, you need to rest too. Why do you keep risking your life? Get some rest too even though I'm the one who does school works a lot but doesn't get stress."

"Yuhun?"

"Yes?"

There was a long pause first before Chae spoke again.

"WhatwouldyoudoifIdied?"

"What? Sorry, I didn't catch that,"

Chae sighed and shrugged it off. "Never mind about it. I'll go to sleep."

"HORIHOSHI—" Mingyu exclaimed, eyes wide as Wonwoo entered their shared room, dropping all the shopping bags.