Chapter 17

Okay. We shall celebrate the SEVENTEENth chapter (•ᴗ•)❤

Yuhun woke up to the sound of her phone's morning alarm and freaked out when she found out she drooled on her work desk, most specifically on her Physics home work.

"I NEED TO REDO THIS," she stated.

She checked the time on her phone, and it said 3:30 in the morning.

Within the 30 minutes, she immediately finished her Physics home work even if it was that hard for her specially without her friend.

Next she started her morning routine, and the sun was rising already outside as she sees on the balcony's view.

Once she was completely ready, she hurried out of the dorm and went to the school's hallway.

She went to her first class of the day, being the first person to enter the classroom for this morning. It was just 6 in the morning and classes for today were suppose to start on 7:30.

While still being alone inside the classroom, she started working on her home works that she didn't do last night and were unfinished.

The plan seemed to work, Yuhun focusing on her studies were distracting her from Mingyu. To be exact, she finally forgot him, and what happened yesterday.

That was a good thing for Yuhun, and at the same time was a bad thing for Mingyu.

While she was busy on doing her works alone at the classroom, her phone rang. She expected it was Mingyu but nonetheless she took it out from her pocket and looked the caller ID.

Turns out was her friend Chae.

She quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" Yuhun spoke first.

"Yuhun? How you doing?" Yuhun heard Chae's voice from the other line. Yuhun also noticed that her voice changed a lot. It was plain and flat than before.

"I was suppose to ask that," Yuhun pouted. "Chae, how you doing?"

"I'm fine thanks," Chae answered. "I am going to have my stem cell transplant surgery later, so I thought I should call you before going through it."

"Oh my god, I wish for its success!" Yuhun exclaimed.

A chuckle was heard from the other line, probably Chae.

"Thank you," Chae was smiling on the other line. "Oh I almost forgot to ask, how are you and Mingyu together?"

Yuhun was taken aback by the question. Great, she remembered it again. A silent was heard for awhile, and Chae noticed Yuhun was a bit suspicious.

"Oh, Mingyu, we're doing fine," Yuhun lied. Chae ignored the suspicion.

"That's good," Chae  replied.

"Chae, where are you right now?" Yuhun asked. "I'm at the classroom of my first class for today. There aren't people present around but me, it's still early in the morning."

"Of course it's obvious where I am," Chae admitted. "Hospital bed,"

"Hearing you say that makes me sad," Yuhun frowned.

"Anyways, winter break is coming, right?" Chae said.

"Yup," Yuhun answered.

"I'll be going back after winter break is almost over," Chae said.

"Make sure to do that," Yuhun replied.

"Of course,"

"Bye for now Chae, I'll be doing more home works and may your surgery be successful," Yuhun said.