Chapter 8

School Dorm, 9 in the evening

Yuhun went outside to the balcony watching the shiny stars at night, clicking the call button and waited for him to pick up, as few rings followed.

Earlier this day, after they went shopping, Chae gave Yuhun Mingyu's contact number, which was already listed and unblocked in Yuhun's contact as done by Chae.

Yuhun tried to be confidence for once and tried to talk to the male, for their date will be tomorrow's.

Right it was already 9 in the evening. Yuhun was alone in their dorm room since Chae had been staying at the bathroom for the past hour already, probably taking a shower but that was not it, Yuhun didn't know her friend is in pain. Vomiting. Easy bleeding when scratched or bruised. Is there something she was hiding from her friend?

The rings stopped and a voice was heard from the other line.

"Hello?"

"Good evening, I'm Park Yuhun,"

"Oh," The voice spoke. "My date?"

"Uh yes," Yuhun was flustered and managed to blush.

"Don't be shy! Wonwoo showed me your pic and you were beautiful," Yuhun became redder than a tomato.

"Thanks a lot," Yuhun mumbled.

"What happened to your voice? Your voice kind of changed from last time you called me," Said Mingyu from the other line.

Oh shit. Yuhun cursed, remembering Chae's actions. Of course, there is a big difference between her voice and Chae's. "Uh, my voice kind of changed, right? I think it just suddenly changed like that,"

"Oh sure, and that's nothing to worry about. Your voice is cute," Mingyu replied. "Wonwoo told me we were going to meet at the park at ten past ten in the afternoon, was that alright?"

What?! Why didn't Chae told me about this?! "Yes, it's alright,"

"Okay, good night. See you tomorrow." Mingyu said before ending the call.

"Good night too and bye," Yuhun said before going back inside their dorm room and putting down her phone at her night table once the call was ended.

She sighed and went to bed, lying down comfortably at her bed and fell in to a deep sleep.

"Wonwoo hyung!!!" Mingyu screamed like a girl.

"What?" The emo boy went in their room, towel being wiped at his head as he just went out the shower.

"I finally managed to talk to her,"

"Really? What did she say?"

"She said she agreed to the date! I mean she agreed to the time..."

"Oh that's good thou," Wonwoo replied simply, no expression hinted on his tone of voice.

"She's beautiful and cute, lucky you have a cousin who has a friend like her! I can't wait to meet her in person,"

"I told you, I'm just doing this for my cousin!" Wonwoo responded. "Not only that, but I'm also supportive of you."

"But I'm nervous, hyung," Mingyu said. "What if carats found out that we were dating? Will they talk about the scandal? Hate me?"

"Leave it to me, I'll take care of that," Wonwoo answered. "I will try to be quiet and so is Chae,"

"Oh, you better keep that as a promise. Forever, and unbreakable."

Next day, 10:10 in the morning, at the park

Mingyu walked down the sidewalk. There was no problem avoiding any fangirls or fanboys that might have spotted him in public by now, because indeed there was not much people around. There were a few of people present thou, but whoever knows Kim Mingyu of Seventeen among them, they just let him be and respected his privacy. He was currently walking on the park by now.

Meanwhile, Yuhun slayed the other side of the park

Meanwhile, Yuhun slayed the other side of the park. Who knew the park could be a runaway for couples too?

Yuhun was wearing a Korean street fashion, with a girlish bow displayed on her hair and some pair of sneakers.

And before they knew it, they were face to face and because it was Autumn Season, orange attractive leaves fell dramatically on the background and wind quickly gushed.

Good evening🌒🌒🌒

The sebongs released their choreography video of DWC just now while I was writing this! Lol, I forgot it was supposed to be released at 10:10 kst and lose track of time. You still breathing, carats?
💘💘💘

I had a heart attack watching all of them but anyways, gotta rewatch it again and find some otps and skinships.
💞💞💞