Epilogue

MWAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK WHO ALL GOT TRICKED

Anyways let's get started :)

It was already October. Yuhun and Mingyu's anniversary was getting nearer. Meanwhile, Yuhun was busy preparing for their graduation for finishing college along with Chae and Mingyu is busily preparing along with his group for their World Tour's last two concerts.

At last, Yuhun and Chae had graduated. Mingyu and Soonyoung who was part of the audiences clapped hard for them. They were so happy and couldn't control their excitement.

And the group had finish their concert which was second to the last. The last one, which was in Manila, they were preparing for it. To be exact, Soonyoung and Mingyu attended the girls' graduation before to Philippines.

Yuhun was accepted to go with the group on their way to the Philippines. Mingyu will let Carats know about Yuhun. They couldn't hide it longer.

Meanwhile, Yuhun knew that Chae got back to Japan and find a job near her parents' home so she would just be near them. Yuhun surely knew the female's love for money that made her desperate to quickly find a job after graduation. She just said she will watch the live streaming of their concert in Manila.

Now that they were already at the Philippines, their concert in Manila didn't take awhile to start. They began right away, Yuhun proudly watching them from the backstage.

Even though she was at the very corner back stage, she can hear every carats' loud screaming and shouts. Now she knew how popular they were.

"HALA ANG GWAPO NYO NAMAN!!!" ("WOW YOU'RE ALL SO HANDSOME!!!")

"HALA PUTANG INA ANG GWAPO MASYADO- *nabulunan*" ("OMG [putang ina is a common curse word in Tagalog] SO HANDSOME- *choked*")

"AAAHHH JEON WONWOOOOO!"

"BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEONGHAN!!!"

Even though Yuhun couldn't understand what they're saying, she knew they're common fangirl screams and shouts. (Even though Yuhun and I understand what they're saying in real life XD)

After a few of their performances, the press conference was next.

After a few questions, the journalist asked if Mingyu had any girlfriend, and Mingyu took this opportunity to introduce them Yuhun.

"They said it's okay if you have a girlfriend, you deserve it anyway," The journalist referred to the carats part of the Carat bong ocean.

"Oh actually it's our anniversary today," Mingyu stated.

"YES!!!!" Carats' defeaning screams rang through the arena.

Mingyu breathed in, calming himself down. He went to the backstage to take Yuhun to the stage. He saw her on the corner of the backstage, watching the concert on a LED TV.