Chapter 11

"Chae!!!"

Yuhun bursted to their dorm room while Chae was sound asleep at her bed.

She shook her friend's sleeping body, trying to wake her up.

"Chaechae, guess what?!"

Chae just groaned and removed her eye mask, trying to process what's happening.

"What what what? Was the school set on fire? Did someone pass out? Was there a kidnapping? Was there an announcement by the principal that I missed? Was there—" Chae continued babbling until Yuhun interrupted her.

"Chae! Calm down! You're exaggerating!" Yuhun answered.

(A/N : Mingyu : Calm down calm down XD)

"Oh for God's sake, you're the one who needs to calm down and the one who is exxagerating!" Chae retorted. "I mean, I was having a good sleep when it's already past curfew and you just suddenly bursted out of nowhere!"

Yuhun rolled her eyes. "Fix your still-half-asleep mind, it's not yet past curfew. It's just 9 in the evening!"

Chae sighed. "Okay you win! And let's stop this silly fight, it's giving me headache already."

"Okay, what I was suppose to tell you is, Mingyu..."

"Kim Mingyu what?"

"He actually memorized almost my whole bio as I told him," Yuhun blurted out. "Um, scratch that almost."

Chae went back to lying in her bed after saying, "Okay, that's all anyway."

"Yah!!! Wouldn't you congratulate me?" Yuhun yelled.

"Yuhun, you should be grateful. And let me rest please, I have a freakish headache!"

Yuhun just frowned. "Fine,"

"And I think you haven't done your Social Studies homework and Chemistry essay when both of them needs to be passed tomorrow,"

"Oh crap—"

"Hello again," Yuhun greeted Mingyu.

"It's always nice to see you," Mingyu grinned. "Did you went home safely last night after our small date?"

Yuhun nodded. "Yes. It's a pity my friend wouldn't care, excusing herself that she has a headache,"

Mingyu just chuckled. "C'mon, where do you want to go?"

"I think we can go shopping together?" Yuhun suggested. "We need to do sweet things together first to step up as couples,"

"Sure sure, let's head to the shopping mall," Mingyu spoke. "How was your day?"

Yuhun pouted. "I almost panicked because I thought I drooled on Chemistry essay while I was working on it last night. I thought I left my History project at the dorm when it was a relief it was only at my locker,"

"Aigoo, we're both clumsy," Mingyu flashed a smiled.

Yuhun only frowned. "Are you saying I'm clumsy?"

"You're cute when you're just clumsy as me," the tall male winked.

"I'm kinda worried for my friend too, she said she's stressed. She kept sleeping last night," Yuhun replied. "She skipped three periods straight this day. I know her very well, she never skips classes."

"C'mon, let's just be positive that she will be fine, and also, Wonwoo will be in charge of her anyway," answered Mingyu.

Yuhun just nodded, nervous too.