Sokka x Reader

"Satchels, bags, purses, and more!" You shouted to the passing crowds. "You can get them all here. Each are hand-made and one-of-a-kind!" A small group of travelers around your age passed close to your stand. You hopped over your table and trotted over to them. "Hello travelers! Would you like to buy a bag to make carrying your load easier?" One of the travelers, a boy younger than you in yellow and orange, turned and smiled at you.

"How do you know we're travelers?" A girl in blue asked. You laughed.

"Well, blue and orange tend to stick out in a sea of green." You replied, motioning to all of the Earth Kingdom citizens passing by. You turned to a boy your age in blue. His eyes were focused on a large green bag nearby. It was the big one you made out of a leather-cotton combination with gold-painted buttons and detailing. You saw your chance. You put your hand on his arm. The strong muscle you felt underneath the sleeve suprised you. "You like the bag?"

"Yeah." He said absentmindedly.

"I finished it last week." You said, leading him to the display. "The fabric is made to last, so it's actually a little heavier than I wanted."

"Wait. You made this?" He asked, his blue eyes widening at you. You smirked at his question.

"I did." You replied, feeling proud. He was by far the best-looking customer you'd had in a while, so it was bittersweet to see him focused on the bag.

"I'd need something like this to carry all of the stuff we get at our stops." He said. Turning to you, he continued. "I've been traveling all over the world." He bragged.

"Really?" You asked. "All over the world?"

"Yeah. I'm a pretty big deal. My name's Sokka." Sokka pointed to the other two in his group. "That's my sister, Katara, in blue. Aang is the one in orange. He's the Avatar." You gaped at Aang. He's over one hundered years old?

"That's amazing!" You said. Sokka flashed you a grin and you readily returned it. Spirits, he's cute! "Has it been dangerous?" You asked, moving closer to him.

"Very. We've encountered whole patrols of firebenders so far." Sokka answered. He stepped closer until you had to tilt your head back just to see his face. His blue eyes looked into your E/C eyes. "It's been plenty dangerous."

"I wish I could travel like that." You sighed. You looked around. "But, I can't...Um...We were talking about the bag." You walked away from Sokka, remembering your place. "The one you were looking at costs one silver piece." You walked behind your counter, leaving Sokka looking concerned and a little disappointed. He rushed over to Katara and Aang and the three of them talked for a while.

"One silver." Sokka said, grabbing the bag. "And..." He pulled a necklace out of his pocket. "A handmade necklace to go with a one-of-a-kind girl." You felt your cheeks fill with heat. You were sure you were blushing. This guy does not give up easily. Good. You gingerly took the necklace and examined it. It was woven in a unique pattern with a pink flower at its center. It was beautiful.

You walked around the counter to thank him, all the while trying to fasten the necklace. "Let me help." Sokka said as he took the gift. You turned and lifted your H/L H/C hair. The feeling of his fingers grazing the back of your neck caused a shiver to run down your back.
Once he was done, you released your hair and turned to him. He brought his hand under your chin and tilted your face toward his. Your heart raced as he leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. You smiled into the kiss and brought your hand to the back of his neck. He then placed his hands on your hips. You stayed like that for what felt like only a few seconds. Realistically, it was probably a while.

Suddenly, you felt something land on your shoulder. You jumped in suprise and broke away from the kiss. Whatever had landed on you was now in your hair. You shrieked and grabbed the animal. You held it at arms length and your gaze softened.

"Momo!" Sokka shouted, crossing his arms. You smiled at him and held the adorable lemur. You'd seen one in a zoo once, but never got to hold one. It was so cute!

"Oops!" Aang said. He approached you and apologised.

"It's fine. He's so cute!" You replied, hugging the now struggling lemur. Sokka grinned and looked pretty proud of himself. He was cute, but you were talking about Momo.

"I think she meant Momo." Katara said sarcastically. You quirked an eyebrow.

"Who says I was talking about Momo?" You lied a little. It made Sokka look so happy, so you went with it.

"Well, we have to keep moving. We need to find Aang an earthbending teacher." Katara replied. You waved as the three left and blew a kiss when Sokka turned back to make a muscle for you. Seconds later, they were lost in the crowd. You ran your fingers over the necklace and sighed.

"Satchels, bags, purses, and more!" You shouted. "You can get them all here. Each are hand-made and one-of-a-kind!"

~~~

Hey, everyone! What do y'all think? We didn't really get to see when Sokka bought the bag before the Gaang met Toph. Seem plausible? I can personally see Sokka as a bit of a flirt. Leave a comment and request characters!

Stay flamin'!