Aang x SisterReader Part 4

In collaboration with: Write_YourDreams

Shoutouts:

Pebblheart03

Lucy_Fire707

FnafFuntimeFoxy

JuneCarterCash111

rawricorn33

~~~

Y/N - Your Name

"But with the Avatar's help, we can get it back on the right path, and begin a new era of love and peace." The fire sage stepped forward with the Fire Lord's crown, but you were focused on the Avatar.

"Aang." After an entire century, he was right there. You could be standing next to him in an instant, you were so close. Your heart filled with pride, seeing him up there. He wore ceremonial robes and Monk Gyatso's meditation beads. That one was a secret gift from you. After the Avatar's return, you went back to the Southern Air Temple and found the necklace. A little bit of persuading, and there was a merchant in the Earth Kingdom that sent a tip to the Earth King. He contacted Aang about the relic.

You stayed silent as the crowd chanted for the new Fire Lord and looked around. Despite your inability to enter the Avatar State, you had still mastered three of the four elements. You could have stopped this war long ago. That familiar heaviness fell over you again. Aang likely blamed himself for the Airbender Genocide and the war, but he was wrong. That burden, the guilt of millions of lost lives and the destruction of an entire nation and its people, rested on your shoulders. You didn't deserve to face him. Not yet, anyway.

--Time Jump--

"Air - what?" Hei-Won asked, confused.

"Air Acolytes. They are apprentices to monks and learn airbender culture, history, and bending." You responded.

"I personally like: The Official Avatar Aang Fan Club." Ew. If they aren't interested in air nomad culture, that's fine. Fan club, though?

"Yes!" Yee-Li shouted.

Even Won-Yee agreed. "It's perfect! I know of some more people that would join!" You wanted to comment, but they were already on a set path. You shook your head and smiled. At least they were enthusiastic.

"This could be the Ba Sing Se Headquarters." Yee-Li added. "I have a friend visiting who lives in Yu Dao, and can set up a headquarters there too!"

Well, this was a start. Hopefully, you could teach the members the principals of the Air Nomads. You wanted to keep the culture alive and lessen your guilt a little. The girls weren't airbenders, but they can still become Air Nomads if they chose to.

You helped start the Ba Sing Se chapter of the fan club, gathering all the airbender artifacts you could from vendors in the city. Soon, you had several large satchels of scrolls, beads, instruments, clothes, and other items from each of the temples. You also made several trips to the Eastern Air Temple to retrieve some of your other items. You and the members worked to copy as many scrolls as possible. After a couple of months, you and Yee-Li's friend, Xing Ying, were finally ready to leave for Yu Dao.

"Y/N..." Hei-Won whispered to you.

"Yes?" You turned to her.

"I was wondering... well, how you'd had the idea for the air-apprentices-"