Aang x SisterReader Part 2

^This is pretty much what the reader (you) does. Clearly, Aang can do the same thing. However, for him this requires the Avatar State and a conductor (in this case: the Swamp's mother tree). The reader (you) can do this without either of these requirements and at any time (once the readers learns how), making the reader more spiritually powerful than Aang.

(Again, this is not a romance One-shot series... just a disclaimer)

Cowriter: DreamerNotKiller

~~~

Y/N - Your Name

S/L - Skirt Length

You looked carefully over the map. There'd been a recent sighting at the Serpent's Pass. You added another marking there.

"You've been searching for him a long time, haven't you?" Guru Pathik asked, sitting next to you. You nodded softly. Of all of the people in the world, he was probably the only other living person that really remembered the Air Nation. He was well into his one-hundred-twenties, and still kept his memories. "Are you sure you do not want to try and master the Avatar State again?" You'd been to see Guru Pathik several times, trying to master the Avatar State. You'd only experienced failure there. In fact, Aang had even been in the Avatar State several times, and you couldn't do it on your own once. You laughed to yourself. Once again, you were behind your brother.

"I don't think I'll get anywhere this time either. I can't get passed my fear and open the Earth Chakra. That's only the first step! My chakra pools are a little too clogged at - well, all the time." You went back to studying the map. "A better idea would be to have Aang master the Avatar State. Then, maybe he can pass the control to me a little bit. At the very least, he won't do it as often." You joked. "I just wish I knew where he was."

"Then find him." Guru Pathik stated. You looked over at him, confused. "What you may not realize is that you and your brother are connected by more than just blood. You both carry the will and the love of all of the Air Nation. Even more so, you carry all of your past lives, which are divided equally among the two of you. Both you and Aang are the equivalent of one soul. What one of you lacks, the other gains. This may be why he may not be able to sense you, but you can sense him." He placed your hand on the map. "Close your eyes and reach out to Aang. Find him. See what he sees, and point to the map." Okay? You closed your eyes and did as he said. A thin string of light appeared in front of you, and you quickly followed it.

"I haven't seen him in a while, okay?" You heard a voice say. The boy wore all blue and crossed his arms indignantly. Blue? Those are often Water Tribe colors. Your focus shifted to the girl cackling next to you. You immediately recognized her hairstyle. Not many girls wore their hair in loops. You shifted through Aang's consciousness, looking for a clue as to where he was. There was something about the Earth King... something important keeping Aang from going anywhere... something he had lost. Wait... go back. The Earth King?

"Ba Sing Se?" You said aloud, your senses returning to your body. Your finger pointed at the Earth Kingdom capital.

"Then I shall send word to him. Would you like me to include you?"

"I don't think he'd be very happy to get that message if I'm mentioned in it." You replied hesitantly. "Thank you for your hospitality, but I really should leave. He'll be angry when I find him, so I'd like to get it over with quickly." You slung your travel bag over your shoulder and hopped off the balcony.

—Time Jump—

"What's this?"

"They came from the sky."