Longshot x Reader Part 2

Requested by: @CreativeBeulluBel

Y/N- Your Name
Y/B/N- Your Brother's Name
L/N- Longshot's Name (Real Name)

You, L/N, and your family were sitting around the table, laughing together. Eventually, you'd gotten Longshot to tell you his real name...L/N.

"Yes, well, the first meeting was a little rough." Your mother said.

"Oh! I remember that!" You said, re-entering the conversation. You set down your tea. "It was after the Fire Nation attacked the villiage." You thought back to that day.

--Flashback--

"My house is this way." You said, your hand still wrapped in Longshot's. You came up to your house, which was mostly uneffected by the attack. However, the door was open. Father never leaves the door open. "Something's wrong." Longshot stood in front of you, and you entered together. Very quietly, Longshot notched and arrow and pulled back the string. Suddenly, Father popped out from around the corner. Longshot pulled back even further and everything moved in slow motion. "No!" I shouted. I pushed Longshot's arm to change his aim. He looked at me in surprise when his arrow sank deep into the wall.

"Y/N!" Father said, grabbing your arm. He shoved you behind him and Y/B/N wrapped his arms around your waist, preventing you from moving. Father grabbed Longshot and pinned him against the wall.

"Father, stop!" He looked at you in confusion. "He's not part of the Fire Nation. He saved me during the attack." Father loosened a little.

"Thank you for saving my daughter. Now, stay away." He let go of Longshot and you wiggled out of Y/B/N's grip. You rushed to Longshot and grabbed his arm.

"Hey. He doesn't control me. Don't listen to him." You said quietly. Longshot smiled softly.

"Y/N..." Father said, angrily. You gave him the same look that Mother gives him when he tracks in dirt. He stopped in his tracks.

"I'll be seeing you again?" You asked, hope present in both your words and eyes. He nodded once and squeezed your hand.

"I'll see you." He said quietly. He rushed out the door and disappeared.

"So...who was that?" Father asked.

--End Flashback--

You nudged L/N, and he smiled at you. After that day, L/N had to start traveling with two of the Freedom Fighters to Ba Singh Se. It was a while before you saw him again, but that time he stayed. You saw each other nearly every day, and eventually you two became something more.

"Well, we're glad it happened." Mother said. You held onto L/N's hand.

"We are?" Father said jokingly. Even your teenage brother, Y/B/N, was smiling. You put your head on L/N's shoulder and twirled the gold-plated band on your ring finger. You couldn't wait to start a life with your new fiance.

~~~

Hey guys! I have this one and one more done that I was waiting to post until after I had the Sokka x Reader one done. Lemme know what you think! Comment and vote!

Stay flamin'!