FirelordZuko x Reader Part 2

Requested by: @CaptainWinchester and @spaceunicorns34

~~~

Y/N - Your Name

"Y/N... Y/N." You heard a familiar voice calling you. You knew you recognized the voice, but you couldn't match it to a face. Who's calling to you? "Y/N... it's been three weeks. Please, wake up." Three weeks? Since what? You had trouble remembering...

"Please, Your Highness, get some rest. We will continue to moniter her, and will let you know if there's any change." There was a release of pressure around your right hand and heard heavy footsteps moving away from where you were. You opened you eyes slowly, the lights above you blinding you. Slowly, you brought a hand up to shield your face. A short gasp sounded from the left. "Y-Your Highness..."

"Y/N?" You tried to reply, but it felt like your throat had dried and closed up. You tried sitting up, but flashes of light exploded in front of your eyes as pain ripped through your gut. What the-?

"No, no don't try to move just yet. You'll move the bandages." The nurse to your left warned. Wait... Ryuui? She was the medical expert for the Firelord and the Royal Family. Why was she here? You turned your head to see Zuko staring down at you, worry and fatigue clear in his features.

"Zuko?" You rasped. He closed his eyes and let out a relieved sigh. "W-What happened?"

"Azula burned you. You passed out and I brought you here." He explained. "Luckily the burns aren't too bad anymore." You searched your memory, eventually remembering going after Zuko during the attack. That's right! Azula's first attack, before Zuko knew you were there. Ha! You laughed inwardly as you remembered your interraction with Sarai. She was probably saying, "I told you so" right now. Finally, the memory of the pain after Zuko had stepped in front of you entered your mind. If you really had been hit with a fire attack, you probably had been burned pretty badly. You recalled a bit of the conversation from just as you were waking up. Zuko had said something about a time period of three weeks. Did he really mean it had been three weeks since the attack?

"Oh..." You brought a hand to your stomach, feeling the thick bandages wrapped around you.

"Y/N." Zuko tilted your chin up to face him. "Thank you. What you did... well, it was brave." At this point, you were hyperaware of how close he was and the fact that Ryuui had left the room. Zuko smiled soflty. Woah... "You probably need your rest. I'll leave you be." He stood to leave.

"Zuko..." He turned back to face you, causing your heart to jump into your throat. "Would you... um... would you stay with me, please?" He nodded and silently laid down next to you. You relaxed and fell asleep with a smile on your face.

~~~

Bonus:

Tahno x Reader Part 2

Requested by: @Dayelight

Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Color
Y/N/N - Your Nickname

After the match between the Wolfbats and the Fireferrets had gone south for the winter, Tahno was in complete misery. It made sense. You weren't a bender, but you could imagine how he had felt. However, he was still your idol. During the couple of months Avatar Korra spent fighting the Equalists, you and Tahno had started dating. At first, it was mainly to get him to leave the house. It soon turned into a mutual attraction, and you two became exclusive. Currently, you were making tea for a quiet date night. At that moment, you heard a knock at the door.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" Tahno asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes. The tea is almost ready!" You called back. The door was behind you, so you only heard him come in. "I'm making Jasmine tea. I heard it's from this great place in Ba Sing Se. Apparently it used to be owned by a member of the Firelord's family." You carefully collected a couple of cups. Suddenly, you felt a sharp slap on your ass. You turned, ready to slap Tahno for being so bold, but instead was suprised to see him still standing on the other side of the room. He had this goofy smirk on his face, reminding you of when he led the Wolfbats. If he's all the way over there, how did he-? You immediately looked around you, guard up. Over this time, you'd become incredibly supersticious. You looked frantically for the spirit that hit you, only to hear Tahno laughing histarically. Okay, now it's getting weird.

"Y/N/N... There's no ghost or spirit. Stop looking for one, you look hilarious!" He heaved, trying to breathe in between fits of laughter. When he'd calmed down, he opened a nearby water bottle and did a classic water-whip. You couldn't believe your eyes. Hadn't Amon taken his waterbending. Tahno flipped his hair and smirked at you. You shrieked and raced towards him, forgetting the tea.

"You got your bending back! That's wonderful!" You shouted excitedly, leaping into his arms.

"I have my bending back!" He responded cheerfully. After a minute, you looked up at him and noticed a lone tear roll down his cheek. Gently, you brushed it away with your thumb, and he leaned into your hand in response. Your E/C eyes met his blue ones as he leaned in slowly. He pressed his lips to yours, and for the first time since you'd met him, he seemed truely happy.

~~~
Hey readers! Sorry this took so long, but it's been pretty busy on my end. I just moved into my dorm and school will be starting up again in a week for me. So, thank y'all for being so patient with me! Remember to vote and comment!

Stay flamin' everyone!