Author's Note

I'd like to begin by saying thank you to all of you, my amazing readers. Without you I might not have ever found my love for writing and would not be majoring in media like I am now. All that I've done and all that I will do in the future in because of you, so thank you.

On another note, this story has 189 thousand reads and became #3 in the #airbender tag! That's incredible (and so far past the reaction I was expecting as a new writer)! Y'all are literally the best, and this is so cool. I spent a grand total of two years writing this and your reaction to it just exploded (in the best possible way). 

As for me, I have one more book that I'm currently working on. Definitely check it out. It's a Merida x Hiccup fan fiction (be warned it is anti-Hiccstrid because I don't like Astrid as a character). I'm also in the early writing stages of a couple of scripts, so wish me creative luck! I'll definitely be checking up on this story every now and then, but I won't be writing anymore for Avatar the Last Airbender. I wish all of you the best in everything all of y'all are doing, and thank you so much again for reading and enjoying my book.

For the final time, Stay flamin'

Signed, Rachel