Chapter 60: Momentary Silence

"That... That must be the Ruin of Manifestation!" Artha exclaimed hurriedly.

Seeing the change in Artha's expression, Both Ragna and Dreg became very excited. They knew that they had found a great discovery this time.

"What kind of a place is it?" Dreg asked.

"It's... a place only told in ancient writing. We've been looking for it in this expedition and we need something from it," Artha also looked very excited, he continued, "The two of you have noticed us about the Red Demon's Invasion, repelled the Scouts and bought us some time, and now you even found the Ruin? A mere contribution point can't even express our gratitudes."

Ding!

Another Great Merit!

By telling the location of the Ruin of Manifestation, you've greatly helped Prince Artha in finding his objective!

You have gained 1000 Contribution Points.

Prince Artha's impression of you has increased greatly.

It will be much easier to conduct trades and businesses inside the Prawk City.

Both Ragna and Dreg knitted their brows slightly. It seemed like the rewards are just so-so compared to their prior achievements. But, before they could speak, Artha continued his speech.

"Unfortunately, because of the Red Demon's Invasion, we can't move that easily. Protecting this base is as important as finding the Ruin." Artha shook his head, a complicated expression was on his face.

Ragna sighed inwardly. If only he had told this matter right when he found it, the reward would definitely be much higher than what it was. Would it be better if he entered the ruin by himself?

No, that would be too dangerous at his current level. Before he gained all the rewards, he was just a level 20 Mage. It would be disastrous if it turned out that the Ruin was more difficult than the Ancient Blood Cave. There was a time limit in this realm after all.

He could only blame his own self for not having enough power. Well, Dreg also had his own part to blame, but after experiencing many battles with him, Ragna couldn't bring himself to hate him. Especially when he was his first 'comrade' aside from Lily and Silver.

Dreg also noticed Ragna's change in mood, he felt somewhat guilty but there was nothing that he could do.

Both of them left the tent, but there was something that they failed to notice. Prince Artha was deeply pondering on something while looking at their disappearing back.

...

Ding!

Red Demon's Invasion!

The Army has noticed a strange movement in the forest. It's already confirmed that the Red Demon has started their Invasion. Because of the level discrepancy between Players and Demons, The Army has issued an order to retreat and organize at the base. Players are allowed to return to the City but will be restricted from leaving the City perimeter to stand guard in case of the Demon's attack.

The rewards from killing the Demons will be much higher than normal monsters.

This sudden notification immediately caught the player's attention. The discussions inside the community were intensifying.

"Damn it, I have just started hunting and suddenly they called me back!"

"Oh God, we're very lucky that we didn't encounter them. Even one Demon can annihilate our group!"