Chapter 63: The Invasion Begins!

The net was in an uproar. Everyone was discussing Etra Media's recent press conference. There were a lot of theory going, but in the end, everyone believed that it was Adrian who did the most work, resulting in the partnership between Etra Media and Digdaya Group.

Other broadcasting companies were silent. They were thinking about how to deal with the current situation. If they didn't do anything, they were sure that Maya would be monopolized by Etra Media.

As for the players, they started thinking about Etra Media's offer. As a gamer, there weren't a lot of attention given to them. But now, they could become a star!

This was indeed a great opportunity!

...

Raka was still researching the opportunities in Maya. He browsed through forums to find important information. He had always been a great learner and it proved to be useful in this kind of situation. As long as it wasn't a restricted information, he had known most of them already.

Some people said that this trait of him came from his mother's gene.

An interesting thread caught his attention. It was regarding the starting stats in Maya. There was a theory saying that it was closely related to the player's potential.

Potential, it was a parameter to calculate one's growth speed. One could say that it was similar to talent. The person said that the starting stats didn't represent the person's current real life 'stats', instead, it measured the person's potential or talent.

This theory was being ridiculed by most of the reader. Even if there's a few evidence provided, people couldn't believe that there existed a program or tool that could measure one's talent. That was just too bizarre.

Raka himself didn't give it too much thought. He knew that he was somewhat above average than other people, but he didn't believe that he was qualified to have his current starting stats. Even the highest known starting stat in one attribute was only 9. He had 10, and there was even two of them. There was no way that it was possible.

Plus, his character was already a bug. Him showing inside the Ancient Blood Cave instead of the beginner town was already an error made by the system. Him having an insane starting stats could be considered as another error that followed.

However, Raka didn't know that Digdaya Group had never made any error in their programming.

...

Night came. Ragna was already logged back to the game.

A message suddenly came right when he entered the city. It was from Dreg.

"Hey, why don't we team up again?" He asked.

Ragna smiled when he saw the message. He too felt somewhat comfortable partying with Dreg. Even if their skills didn't complement each other, Dreg was an amazing player with great potential. Furthermore, after the last battle, they had developed a sense of comradery and trust.

"Sure, let's meet up inside the Realm. It's about to start," Ragna replied.

Ragna had a high expectation in his mind. It was the day of the invasion. From the players' experiences, the Red Demon Invasion was a huge opportunity for players to gain contribution points. There was even a case where someone suddenly raised his rank from outside the top 100 directly to the top 5. He gained a tremendous amount of experiences and contribution points and instantly became a major player in that city.

After a while, the Astral Realm was opened once again. Ragna entered the realm but suddenly something strange happened. There were two guards blocking his way.