2

Jeremy cleans up and returns to the hospital. It wouldn't do for his gift to wake up and leave before he returns now would it? He finds her room and slides inside and pulls up a chair to sit at her bedside. Lucky for him visiting hours just started.

A nurse pulls the privacy curtain open as she comes in to do her rounds. "Oh, you startled me." The nurse says as she sees Jeremy's nearly perfectly still form next to the Jane Doe that was brought in the night before.

Jeremy looks at the nurse, she's actually younger than his gift, but she's no virgin. The way she's looking at him it wouldn't take much to have some fun with her.

The nurse moves to his side of the bed to do her work and 'accidentally' brushes against him several times. This nurse wears scrubs that aren't loose like most of the hospital staff wore and the dark red outfit shows off her figure rather than obscure it.

Jeremy is amused, but finds himself reacting to her blatant offer. He smiles at her as she looks at him instead of her patient. He hears her heartbeat pick up.  He hasn't had sex for some time and is more than a little interested. He stands up and allows his hand to brush her breast.

Oh yes, she is most definitely wanting him. He smirks at her and closes the privacy curtains once more. Being with him means more than just a meaningless sexual encounter, she will become his slave. He hasn't had one of those either, for a long time. He allows the nurse to decide what it is she wants and it doesn't take long for him to find out.

She turns from her patient to face him and gives him a slow smile. She sets down the chart on the girl's bed before she runs her hands up his chest. When he doesn't stop her she moves her hands up his neck and to his face. All the time Jeremy just watches although he enjoys her touch he neither encourages nor discourages her.

"I don't know who she is to you, but I'll make it worth your while," The nurse says. Although she doesn't finish her thoughts and he's not entirely sure what she making worth his while the invitation is there. And a demon never says no to an invitation.

The sound of sex wakes her up. She moans, really? Her roommate couldn't wait for her to leave, she just had to bring her latest paramour to the room and have sex where she'd have to listen to it.

But then the pain from her head injury makes her moan out loud and then the other injuries from the night before make themselves known. She rolls to her side holding her ribs to her tightly fighting the tears that want to come out and something clatters to the tile floor. 

That makes her eyes open wide, her apartment doesn't have tile floors in the bedrooms. She doesn't recognize anything of this place, but she does recognize the sounds of moaning from sex.

She rolls back the other way, she just wants to tell whoever it is to take it elsewhere. But once her eyes land on the man she can't utter a word. She doesn't know where or how she knows this beautiful man, but she does. The fact that he's having sex with a woman in her privacy space makes her sick. She finally finds her voice. "Get the hell out of my room if your going to do that."

She doesn't know where her strength of will comes from, she's always been more of a wall flower and pleased to be that way.

Her voice startles the two and they stop their actions. The female though is the one that glares at her, the beautiful man just smirks at her. The girl picks up her clothes that had been taken off to more easily accommodate Jeremy.

Jeremy smirks as he casually bends down and pulls up his clothing. It was enough, the nurse is now his slave and his gift is awake.

His smirk leaves when the nurse grabs his gift hard on her arm, "Don't you dare say anything about his." Her voice is little more than a hiss.

Jeremy goes behind the nurse and pries her hand off the girl's wrist, "Lena, you will not touch her again unless it is necessary in the course of your duties for her benefit. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Lena hisses out angry that she wasn't brought to completion before they were interrupted. But Jeremy had had no intention of giving her that pleasure, she had neglected her duties to fuck a stranger. An action that she will come to regret he will make sure of that.

"Are you in pain?" Jeremy asks the girl lying so still in the bed. Her pallor suggests that she is suffering but she gives nothing away otherwise.

"What's it to you?" The girl bites back. Only afterwards thinking that that might not have been a smart thing to do. She only relaxes a smidge when Jeremy smiles at her.

"I have little in the way of healing, but I can take away your pain." Jeremy says gently caressing her face, making sure that he stays away from the sore and bruised part.

Her next words make him freeze, "What will it cost me? You are no human." Jeremy looks over but Lena had already left. He turns his gaze back to the furious human lying helpless before him.

"What would you know about anything like that? I offer you relief from the pain human, it isn't something I offer just everyone you know." Jeremy doesn't know whether to be angry or shocked at her words.

"Ah, a demon then. What is your price for this relief from pain?" The girl once more demands. Really she's as shocked as Jeremy, she has no idea where this strength is coming from.

"You have nothing with which to bargain little one, you were given to me as a gift, your life and soul are already mine to do with as I deem fit." Jeremy trails his finger down her face and neck and lower. He watches the girl but other than anger that lights fires in her eyes at his words there is no reaction.

"No one has the right to give me as a gift, demon. I am my own person and belong to no one."

"That might have been true before last night but as of now, you are mine. The gift was given and accepted." Jeremy purrs this last little bit. The girl pushes his hand off her breast.

"And what was the payment for their gift demon?" She wants to know just how much her life is worth.

Jeremy smiles, "They paid in blood, nearly a dozen of them."

"I was given as a gift by them why then did they pay with their lives?" She is confused, but not displeased at least those responsible for her being tied to the demon also paid a price and were not rewarded.

"They dared to touch what they were offering me. The price for the pain relief has already been paid by those that harmed you." Jeremy replies once more placing his hand on her breast but this time allowing healing energy to flow through his hands. The relief is so intense the girl blacks out once more.