10

"Jeremy, they've put her in an ICU room. They said that since she doesn't have family that we could visit but just for five minutes at a time," Leann says as they come back in.

Jeremy looks up and gives a weak smile, "Does that mean that she'll be okay?"

Leann looks at him sadly, "They still don't know what caused her to be like that. They think that maybe she is poisoned. They are still waiting on blood tests to figure it out." Jeremy just looks at her waiting for an answer to his question. "They don't know if she'll be okay or not, it's too soon to tell."

"Oh," Jeremy says softly. "Can I go see her now though?"

"Of course, the others have already gone to her," Leann says taking Jeremy's arm and holding Lance's hand. She leads them both to the ICU waiting room.

"Lena?" Jeremy says seeing a familiar nurse on duty. Leann looks at Lance and back to the dark haired nurse.

Lena smiles a slow sultry smile, "Jeremy, when I saw who was brought to me I hoped to see you again." Then she looked to Lance, but to the surprise of Lance and Leann both Lena merely gave him an appraising look before turning her eyes back to Jeremy.

"Lena, you are wanted, we will talk when you are caught up with your duties alright?" Jeremy says giving her face a slight caress. Lance's eyes go wide. Lena smiles and goes off to do her duties.

"She is your slave?" Lance says softly.

"Yes, I used no coercion and let her decide if she wanted to take things further. She was rather disappointed when Rosa woke up and interrupted her." Jeremy shrugs, "she would have been disappointed anyway, she was neglecting duties to have sex with a stranger." Jeremy looks at Lance sharply, "I didn't mess up again did I?"

"No, Jeremy, it's your right to have slaves if you want them, but I didn't know you wanted them." Lance is quick to reassure the distressed demon.

"I haven't had one in a century since my last gift actually. They are usually more work than they are worthwhile, especially since I can't eat the sexual energies like you." Jeremy says morosely he's still not convinced that he hadn't done wrong again.

Lance goes over to him and lays his hand on his shoulder, "It is okay for you to have slaves as long as you keep it from becoming known to the general population. Actually, you can help me out, she wants you and if you are willing I could feed off of her and you."

"Would you be okay with that Leann?" Jeremy asks shyly. He doesn't want Leann to get upset with him.

"He needs to eat and if he takes from you it means he won't be wanting to touch her. It's better for me actually," Leann says with a smirk. It will get Lance all hot and bothered for later.

"Do you have any other slaves?" Lance asks but Lena returns before Jeremy can verbally reply and he just shakes his head.

"Jeremy, I'm on break now, want to go someplace a bit more private? I have only about ten minutes though." Lena says a bit breathlessly.

"I'll wait here for my turn to see Rosa," Leann says rolling her eyes and going to take a seat in the waiting room.

"Lena, my friend here wants to watch, do you mind?" Jeremy says again giving the girl a caress.

"Of course not Jeremy," Lena replies more than a little turned on by the idea of having someone watch.

"You allow her to call you by name?" Lance asks in a voice so low that only Jeremy would be able to hear him.

"For now. She hasn't yet been told her new status, Rosa was in the way." Jeremy says in a voice equally low.

Lena pulls them both into the supply room. Lance gives her some fantasies and Lena acts them out on Jeremy. "Thank you Lena," Jeremy says as he gets himself dressed. Lena is a bit weak, Lance had feed from her hard, but not as deeply as he would normally have.

"Do you have any friends that want to be with me Lena?" Jeremy asks once more caressing her face.

"Am I not enough for you Jeremy?" Lena asks jealously. She had been bragging about her conquest of Jeremy and several of her friends want to be with him.

"Lena, that's enough. I asked you a question, do you have any friends that would like to be with me as well?" Jeremy asks getting a bit angry.

Lena goes up to him and kisses him, she has him hold her breast. "You don't need my friends Jeremy," Lena tries to kiss Jeremy again but he loses his temper. He holds Lena's breast far more tightly then it is comfortable for her.

"It is time for you to know your place Lena, I am you master and when I ask you a question you will answer it. When we are in public you will address me appropriately and when we are in private you will call me master. Do you understand?" Jeremy's voice takes on a dark tone Lance hasn't ever heard from him before and he doesn't like the look in his eyes either.

"Yes, master, I understand," Lena says with tears falling down her face and kneeling before him. "Yes, I have several friends that are interested in being with you."

"Any males among them?" Jeremy asks curious.

"Yes, master, one. He isn't working tonight though."

"Very good Lena, now since you're down there I find I'm in need of relief, be a good girl and do so." Jeremy says harshly and the crying girl pulls down Jeremy's pants and takes him into her mouth.

Jeremy just lets her be and enjoys the feeling she's giving him. She's not bad but he has had better. When he finishes he makes her swallow it. "Lance, do you still need to eat?" He says looking at the other demon. He smiles, Lance's eyes are glowing bright.

"I have to say Jeremy, you do have it in you. I was wondering if you did. But you don't like using it do you?" He pets Lena's head. "Don't worry Lena, you are his slave and you won't be required to service me."

Lena falls onto her hands in relief with those words. She manages to wipe away her tears and some stray semen from her mouth.

"Lena?" She looks up in fear at Jeremy calling her name.

"Yes, master?" She wants to back away but is afraid to move.

"Stand up," Jeremy orders and Lena scrambles to do just that as Jeremy pulls his pants back up. "Can you get any of your friends here tonight? Preferably in the next short while?"

"You mean the ones that want to fuck you?" Lena asks before holding her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry master, I forgot that you don't like my crude words." Jeremy had only looked at her with one eyebrow raised in reproof. "Yes, the other nurse working ICU with me has told me that she thinks you're hot and wouldn't mind...well if I tell her that you want to see her here she won't be angry that I'm late returning from my shift."

"Lance?" Jeremy asks solicitously.

"Yes, I still hunger," Lance replies his eyes almost hypnotizing.

"But you must make her your slave. Leann will kill me if I take her," Lance says although it's obvious he desires to take a more active role.

"Master," Lena says hesitantly.

"Yes, Lena?"

"I can call my friend, the guy that's interested and he'll come. He told me he wants to and would drop everything if you were interested." Lena says hesitantly and sighs in relief at Jeremy's smile.

"Very good Lena, now why don't you go send you friend in here and then make that phone call?" Jeremy says.

"Lance?" Jeremy asks diffidently

"Yes, Jeremy?"

"Lena here, has been a good girl, will you reward her for me?" Jeremy says with a smile.

"Yes," Lance complies for the reward will also get him some more sexual energy to eat. Soon Lena's cries of pleasure are needing to be muted by Jeremy's hand over her mouth.

Once she can stand again, "Thank you master, thank you sir." Then she leaves the closet as quickly as she can. Perhaps she's a bitch but she doesn't want to be the only one is servitude to Jeremy. She sends her friend to him and gets back to work after making her phone call.