36

"I need to find the rest of my family," Jeremy says his voice and face not giving anything away.

"We'll keep going. We need to see how many of the demons on this level are traitors to His Mightiness." Lance says even as they walk out of the house. "You know Jeremy, that isn't a death wound to your brother."

"Yes, it is. There was poison on that blade. It will work slow and painfully, but it will kill him. It is still quicker and cleaner than what he and my other siblings had planned for me though. My parents didn't know that I knew of the party they planned after my siblings managed to kill me." His voice remains neutral but the fire in his eyes burns bright and fierce as he speaks. "They felt that I was a weakling and shamed them, my siblings dealing with the issue redeems them somehow." Now Jeremy narrows his eyes and smiles the most evil smile any of them have ever seen, let alone the most evil Jeremy had ever given.

"Jeremy," Leann starts to say but when Jeremy turns his eyes to her she couldn't say what she originally had intended. "You're parents are shitty parents." She settles for that instead.

Jeremy blinks at her and then unable to help himself he starts laughing. The fire in his eyes dies down a bit and his sweet smile returns. "That my dear Leann, is an understatement. Thank you for that."

The five continue onward. Jeremy is thrilled to find another brother pinned to a wall. "Glyndwyr, ole' chap so good to see you. Nice of you to hang around like this," Jeremy is delighted. Again the knife isn't a kill shot, it will allow the poison to slowly spread and give him a truly agonizing death.

"Jeremy? You- it's not possible. You don't have it in you to do this," Glyndwyr says in disbelief.

Jeremy goes up to him just like he had Adon, "Oh, but Glyndy dear, isn't this just what you, mom and dad and those other bastards wanted me to be like? Meet my friends, Leann, Lance, Jim and Verruca. Unlike my family, they like me just fine the way I am, but when there's a threat to MY life they actually give a damn and came to help me. But no, this little bit," Jeremy takes the knife and like with Adon twists it making the wound far more painful. "Is all me. You haven't seen the rest of the family by any chance have you? I would so love to say good bye to all of my loving family."

"Fuck you, Jeremy." Glyndwyr says as he spits at him.

"You tried that once already Glyndy and it didn't end well for you did it?" Jeremy hisses in Glyndwyr's ear before twisting the knife once more. "Enjoy the pain you bastard and may you rot for all eternity." And when Jeremy spits at Glyndwyr he doesn't miss.

"I rather think my parents wanted at least one of their children in a revolt and had hoped that one would lead it, hence they named my brother Glyndwyr."

"Is he the one that was making the plans on how to kill you?" Lance asks as Jeremy takes another knife and casually impales Glyndwyr's hands and legs.

"Mmhm. One of them anyway. They all had some ideas, but Glyndy is the one that wanted to actually try forcing himself on me. It didn't work out to well for him though," Jeremy smiles.

"Oh, what happened?" Jim tries to stop Verruca from asking but he was too late.

"I emasculated him. He damn near died before he got to the hospital. That earned me a reprieve from my loving siblings, a short one. But it was enough, after that the King banished me."

"For that?" Leann is fascinated.

All three of the demons look at Leann like she is crazy, Jeremy shakes his head. "No, that was just normal in family politics, nothing to get excited about. I followed Jim's lead and pulled a few pranks on the King. I figured he'd either kill me outright or banish me. Killing me outright seemed the most likely course since I didn't have family to bribe the king on my behalf. I'm still not sure why he sent me to Earth instead."

"Don't you, Jeremy?" Lance smiles as he slaps Jeremy on the back. "He likes you, you are perhaps the most innocent demon he's ever run across. Even after associating with Jim and me. I think he wishes more of his subjects were like you."

They continue on finding each of Jeremy's family members. Jeremy goes to each one and talks to them before twisting the knife and leaving them there in pain as they slowly die. But they still haven't found his parents.

The place is so empty, the only demons found are the dead and dying. "His Mightiness isn't going to like that so few of his subjects remained loyal." Jim is thoughtful as he looks at the mess they are stepping through.

"Not everyone is here. At least I don't think so, after all it's been over a century since I've been home. But if I remember correctly this is only about half of what should be here. Not to mention we haven't found my parents yet." Jeremy is a bit annoyed by this. Every single one of his siblings they'd found, but still no sign of his hated parents.

"I wish I'd had your parents Lance, perhaps they weren't parents of the year, but they at least gave a damn about both of you." Jeremy is starting to let his pity party show.

"Would you really prefer being a weaker sex demon?" Jim demands.

Jeremy looks down, "Until you guys came to help me I didn't have anyone. Would I rather be a sex demon if it meant a family that cared and didn't try to kill me? Hell yeah.

"No one should find out just how much their parents hate them. I may not have been the strongest or smartest or most vicious, but I wasn't weak, at least not until they made me weak. Calling my parents shitty parents doesn't even begin to cover it Jim. What you and Lance had growing up and still have now, I'd give up all my strength and power to have. But, I know that what you guys are giving me is the closest thing I'll ever have."

He'd so hoped the witch would have given him the same bond as Jim and Lance, but he wasn't so lucky in his pairing.