13

The sounds of pleasure being reached make Lance a little sick. He wouldn't have that reaction if he still needed to eat. He finds Jeremy giving the female pleasure and feeding off of her energy. "That's good Jeremy, if you take any more you risk killing her."

Jeremy hears what Lance says and stops feeding but makes sure the females gets her reward. He cleans her up and puts her lace underclothing back on her before setting her where she wouldn't be hurt.

"You feel better yet?" Lance asks, he was pleased that Jeremy was able to stop so easily but he's worried that the sexual won't satisfy him.

"I can see straight now." Jeremy replies, he is far from satisfied. "I need a soul Lance, it's a craving I'm finding hard to fight right now."

Indeed looking at Jeremy, Lance is worried, Jeremy's eyes are starting to glow and his power is starting to gather.

"Look at me Jeremy, we will go look outside, maybe we will find someone dying you can feed from okay?" Lance says worriedly and Jeremy nods his acceptance.

Lance gives a relieved sigh when they come to a mugging taking place and the mugger stabs his victim. The wound would be survivable if the victim received immediate medical attention. But Lance deems Jeremy's needs greater than the life of the human. 

"Feed from him Jeremy, go ahead it will be alright," Lance says urging the other demon to feed. Jeremy does so and tries to pull back before taking the soul.

"No, Jeremy takes his soul, it is yours tonight. It is better that he dies than you go on a rampage and kill dozens if not more senselessly." Jeremy needs no further urgings and takes his first soul in far too long.

"It was a bit bitter Lance, I don't like it. I need something to take the taste out or I'll be sick." Jeremy says when he's done eating.

Lance had kept the mugger nearby just in case Jeremy needed more and now he causes him to land on the knife in such a way that he'll die. "Take this one's soul as well Jeremy. Hopefully it will take the taste of the other away."

Jeremy ingests the other soul as well, leaving two corpses in the dirty alley. "It's better and I feel almost full, but still the bitterness lingers. What can I do?"

Lance sighs, "We'll keep walking and see what we can find."

At the next alleyway Lance hears a slight heart beat, fading and barely heard breathes. He follows it bringing Jeremy with him.

The find the abandoned baby just as it gives it's last breath. "Take it's soul Jeremy, there is nothing we can do to help this poor tyke."

Jeremy with tears streaming takes the babies soul into himself. The purity of the soul cleanses out the bitterness from his earlier meal. But now he finds himself unable to stop crying.

Holding back his own tears, thinking about his own child, Lance creates a portal rather than trying to fly back to the hospital.

Leann hurries to Lance's and Jeremy's side when she sees them appear. "What happened to Jeremy?"

"He needed a soul to calm him or there would have been massive deaths. The first was bitter, the second only slightly better and not clean enough to help him. We found an infant that died before we reached it's side. I had him take it's soul since there was nothing we could do to help him. It's hitting him hard is all." In truth it had hit him hard as well.

And from the look that Leann is throwing at him she knows how hard it is for him.

"Did Zee give you the message? Since you aren't killing me, I'm assuming he did?"

Leann gives him a slightly condemning look, "Like I would kill you without letting you tell me your story first."

"He's the only one that ate. I was too full to even tolerate the sounds tonight, but I did pick up some ideas for later." Lance smiles and says it very suggestively.

Leann smiles and says, "Good. Just make sure you have protection or it's a no go. I'm not going through another pregnancy again." She loves her son, but if the others find out that he isn't just witch, but demon as well, there will be hell to pay.

"Oh, I'll have to remember to get some more. I had to give Jeremy and Zee my last two." He hadn't bothered when Jeremy was with the females, demons are resistant, damn near immune to human diseases and if the females were too stupid to take precautions a demon child will either naturally abort or they will die before it's birth.

Leann takes Jeremy over to the still sleeping Zee. He seems to find comfort in Zee's presence. She returns to Lance's side. "Okay, I've been patient, but will you please tell me what the hell it means for Jeremy to have slaves and how did he make them?"

"The slaves have some free will. Basically if it doesn't have to do with Jeremy or his wishes they have the free will to decide for themselves just like before. But if it touches on Jeremy in any way they will have to find out what his wishes are before they can act. Like he said, they are generally more trouble then they are worth, but he may find them useful at this time.

"He makes everyone a slave that he has sex with. It's an innate ability that other demons have. Since all demons do have a sexual appetite that far surpasses humans it was a survival technique I believe."

"So why am I not a slave to you then? Or Verruca to Jim?" Leann demands in a whisper that sounds very like a snake hissing.

"Jim took Verruca to bed?" Lance says in surprise. 

"I don't think they made it to a bed, but you're evading the question," Leann says but with more humor in her tone.

"Witches are somewhat immune to our spells as you already know. The stronger the witch the less likely she is to become our slave. Since we are already bonded, which is a form of master/slave relationship it wouldn't have mattered anyway. The same goes for Jim and Verruca. How do you know they've had sex? But that is neither here nor there, it's impractical for sex demons to make slaves like the other demons. They either wouldn't last or we'd have hundreds or thousands. For us it's not a survival issue like it is with the other demons."

Lance is rather upset that Jim hadn't told him about his relationship change with Verruca.

"Our son, he got bored and popped in to say hello. I played with him for about an hour before Verruca called me all panicky about him missing. I sent him back to her with instructions to go to sleep. He complained that they were making too much noise, just like us."