14

Lance whispers something in Leann's ears and she becomes breathless. He's not unaffected either. His tight clubbing clothes are actually making it painfully hard for him to do anything other than stand.

"Let me just check on Rosa one last time and then we can go," Leann whispers back.

"No, Rosa is my responsibility Leann. I thank you both for your help this night, especially you Lance. I think I learned more from you tonight than I did my whole first century from my parents. You have a son that needs you now. Thank you." Jeremy says standing up, "Oh, and Lance I'll return your clothes to you tomorrow or later today as the case may be."

Leann smiles naughtily, "Don't worry about it Jeremy. My love doesn't need the outfit and it looks good on you."

Jeremy looks from her to Lance uncertainly, "It's fine, she's right. Beside you need to hunt more often. I'll continue to take you every night until I feel that you can control yourself sufficiently."

Leann's look falters slightly at that but she understands the need. Besides Lance needs to feed as well. 

"Okay, thank you." Jeremy looks at them and smiles shyly, "Is this what friends do for each other?"

Leann smiles back and nods, Lance answers, "It is. I'll call you later to finalize our plans."

Jeremy smiles widely and nods. He watches them leave before he heads into the room and check up on Rosa.

"What did you do Little Rose?" Jeremy asks the still form on the bed.

He doesn't expect her eyes to open. "Jeremy?" She says before going back to sleep.

He smiles and goes out to find Lena, "Rosa woke up and recognized me before falling asleep again."

"That's good Mr. Lewis, it means that she is no longer in the coma. Sir, if you don't mind my saying so, you look like you really need some sleep," Lena looks at him worriedly afraid that he will get angry at her for her daring to talk to him that way.

"You are right Lena. The others are already leaving. I'll be taking Zee and going home as well. Take care of her," Lena nods understanding the order.

Zee finds himself in his bed but in an unfamiliar room. Then he remembers that he moved in with his new master and this is his new room. Nobody looking at it would think that he is a slave and perhaps to some he wouldn't be considered one, but he knows to whom he belongs.

He walks to his master's room. When he knocks, "Enter, what can I do for you Zee?" 

Jeremy says sitting up in bed. He was finding it hard to sleep.

"Master might I sleep here tonight?" Zee asks meaning to take the floor.

Jeremy moves over in his bed and says, "Yes, if it makes you feel better." Zee joins him in the bed with alacrity but doesn't presume to cuddle with Jeremy.

"How is being in here going to help you if you are all the way to the edge of the bed?" Jeremy says and pulls the wolf next to him.

"Thank you master," Zee says and finding comfort with Jeremy's arms around him is able to sleep.

For his part, Jeremy has never slept in a bed next to a man before, but he too finds comfort having his slave next to him. "Good night Zee." He manages to mutter before finally falling asleep.

"Master?" Zee asks when he next wakes up. The sun is high in the sky so they had both slept for a long period of time.

"Yes, Zee?" Jeremy asks still half asleep.

"Do you wish-?" Zee cuts off what he was going to say as the master makes his wishes known.

"Was I too rough Zee?" Jeremy asks later when they were done.

"No master, it's just without preparation it hurts a bit more is all." Zee says moving as little as possible. He had enjoyed the sex once he'd gotten past the initial pain at least.

"This should help," Jeremy says as he sends out the pain relief.

"Thank you master, it does indeed help," Zee says in relief. He hadn't been looking forward to dealing with life when it hurt to move.

"Would you like me to fix you breakfast master?" Zee inquires.

"You just gave me breakfast Zee." Jeremy says stroking him. Indeed Jeremy is practicing feeding from the sexual energy they made. 

"Master, please, I beg of you," he can't finish his pleading as Jeremy allows him to find release.

"Perhaps it's not such a bad idea having one of my slaves here after all. Perhaps I should have one of the females join me. I didn't even get the other nurse's name. A poor master I am."

"Her name is Janey, but she has a boyfriend I don't think she'd be happy to move in with you."

"She didn't have a problem with fucking me last night," Jeremy says thoughtfully. "What about Lena? Does she have a significant other I should be worried about? or you do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't have a boyfriend and I don't think Lena could stay faithful long enough to get one. She is never alone, but hardly ever with the same guy twice in a row." Zee answers truthfully.

"I see, my little slave is a world class whore huh? Doesn't surprise me, nor does it matter to me as long as it doesn't interfere with my needs. Will she like to move in here do you think?" Jeremy asks absently while kissing Zee's neck.

"Master," Zee starts, at Jeremy's grunt he continues, "I'm too sore still. You took the pain away, but the soreness is still there."

"Join me in the shower Zee," Jeremy orders.

Zee immediately slips out of the bed and goes to the shower and prepares it. He does it to his temperature preferences since he doesn't know Jeremy's.

Jeremy comes in and nods his acceptance of the shower and keeps the door open for Zee to join him. "Take care of me."

Jeremy dries off the tired wolf and carries him back to the bed. "You are free from further duties until after your duties to your pack are finished. Call me to find out if I'm here or at the hospital when you are ready to return after your hunt. Rosa woke last night, but it might be awhile before she can adjust the wards to allow you free access to come and go. You have pleased me very nicely Zee." Jeremy says smiling before heading to the closet to get dressed, not even wearing a towel around his waist.

Zee falls asleep watching the very pleasing sight of his master's body.