11

It has been awhile since Jeremy has had so much sex and sexual release. As he does up his pants once more he feels far more relaxed than he has in a very long time.

"Things will be okay won't they Lance?" Jeremy asks in a far more positive light than he had before.

"Yes, Jeremy, however things go, they will in the end be okay." Lance smiles at the now more relaxed demon. "Happy are you?"

"I don't really know that emotion but at least I'm not as sad as before, but this won't last will it?" Jeremy remembers that the feelings after sex don't seem to last for very long.

"Nothing ever lasts for as long as we think or perhaps hope. But we aren't done yet Jeremy. You've made one new slave already and if Lena has done her job you'll be adding in a male slave as well. Are you sure you wish that? I never took you for someone that likes males."

"I don't generally, I have found that they sometimes give better blow jobs though." Jeremy replies more forthcoming with Lance than he'd normally be.

"Then why make him your bitch?" Lance wants to know. Sexual energy is food and it doesn't matter to him who gives it.

"I honestly don't know why, I just know that I need to is all. Have you gotten enough or will you need to continue feeding?"

"I think with this last one it will be sufficient. Thank you for sharing. I know Leann appreciates it. She doesn't like me around females, she trusts me she says but she doesn't trust the females. Her jealous streak is far wider and more difficult than mine about her is." Lance hearing some people shuts up and holds up a warning finger and Jeremy nods.

"Master?" Lena says opening the door to the supply room.

"Yes, Lena?" Jeremy asks looking at the man with her with eyes carefully concealed to what he's thinking.

"This is the friend I was telling you about. If there's nothing else I need to get back to work." Lena is a bit nervous, she isn't sure if she was supposed to call him master in front of her friend or not.

"Thank you Lena, that will be all for now," Jeremy says never taking his eyes off the newcomer.

Once the door shuts Jeremy and Lance look at him in disbelief, "What the hell is a werewolf doing working in the hospital?" Jeremy is the first to break the silence.

"What the hell is a demon, two demons doing making the staff of the hospital their slaves?" The newcomer responds instead of answering their questions. Then he takes a closer look at Lance and his eyes grow wide.

"I have a great deal of control. I have all three days of the full moon off with the understanding that it has to do with religious observances and that I'll work weekends and holidays with no questions or problems." The werewolf answers quickly.

"Does Terry know where you work?" Lance questions.

The werewolf gives him  look of how stupid do you think I am? "Of course he knows. I would have been killed had I tried to work here without his permission. Terry is a sweetheart but he doesn't tolerate insubordination."

"Damn you two are hot," The wolf finds himself saying and responding to the Incubus in the room with him.

"You know what we are," it isn't a question but the wolf nods any how. "Do you understand what it will mean if you have sex with me?" Jeremy asks. He's never had an other for a sexual partner before.

"Yes, I had suspected when Lena told me about you."

"But you still came, why?" Lance demands, he can't let this slide.