25

Jeremy wakes the next morning in his bed feeling more warm than he ever had before. Which is saying a lot since he's from a very warm level of hell. He finds himself holding Janey next to him. He hears a sigh on his other side and finds Lena pressed to his back. Going back to Janey he finds his newest slave Shawn pressed up against her. He looks around puzzled and finds Zee laying across his feet like a contented dog would. Jeremy is content, his people are here with him. He goes back to sleep with a sigh.

He next wakes up to the bed moving rather vigorously. "Shawn!" Shawn stops at Jeremy's sharp tone. "I know you are new here, but it is considered quite rude for my slaves to have sex with other slaves in my bed without permission." Shawn turns a bit white. "I will deal with you later, but since you woke me up, I'm not going to let you finish. Go shower and get breakfast for the others."

"Yes, master," Shawn says and extricates himself from Janey and the bed.

"Master?" Janey asks, pleads for him to understand with just that one word.

"Shh, Janey. Zee, I know you are awake."Jeremy smiles a bit darkly, "Somehow Lena has managed to sleep through everything. Make her scream your name in pleasure Zee," Jeremy can feel the hurt from Zee from where he is. "I will also talk to you later, but for now I have given you an order."

"Yes, master," Zee hides his pain and goes over to Lena and starts pleasuring her. When she wakes and finds Zee on top of her she smiles and makes sure that he too is pleasured.

While those two were busy Jeremy takes over Shawn's former position. He feeds from her pleasure and the pleasure Zee and Lena are having and he feels very content. Janey falls back on the bed too exhausted to even move enough to cover her naked body after Jeremy got done with her.

"Janey? I told you, you could have your boyfriend. I told you I wouldn't interfere as long as you were mine first. Why did you allow him to start having sex in my bed, while I was asleep?" Jeremy asks stroking the exhausted woman.

Before she can say anything he brings her to pleasure again. Once the waves of pleasure subside enough she speaks, "I meant no disrespect master. It's just Shawn and I have morning sex everyday. The fact that we weren't in our own bed or by ourselves didn't really make itself known into our brains. He just started when we were both half asleep still. If there is offense to be paid let me pay it? I brought Shawn into this, I" Jeremy kisses her and makes her pay the price alright.

Long after Zee and Lena fall asleep in each other's arms Jeremy continues having sex with Janey.

"Zee," Jeremy calls when he smells the food being cooked by Shawn.

"Yes, master?" Zee's reply is more than a little sleepy.

"You better help Shawn, I'm not sure how good of a cook he is. And Janey will need food brought up to her, she's in no shape to go anywhere. Tell him after breakfast and the dishes are cleaned up that he is to attend me here." Jeremy doesn't stop caressing Janey even as he speaks even though she is sleeping.

"Yes, master. Have I offended you master?" Zee dares to ask even as he slides out of the bed and throws on some pants.

"No, my pet. But you are not my only slave now." He grabs Zee's arm, "I will talk to you later today. Do you work?"

"No master, I have a twelve hour shift tomorrow and the next day though." Zee is a little sullen.

"You fucked the little bitch nicely Zee. I thought you only did males?"

Zee colors and looks down at the floor. "Not just males, just prefer them. But damn Lena is one hot bitch and she's damn near always in heat. Wolves smell that you know."