34

"She'll be fine, master. She was just dehydrated and needs electrolytes. When this IV is done she'll be discharged." Janey reports and tries hard to keep her focus on Jeremy instead of flirting with Shawn.

"An emergency has come up. Get people to cover for you and the others, I need all of you at the house where you will be safe. I'll be staying until you are off shift and Lena is ready to go home. It's not safe for any of you now. You'll need about a week's coverage. Lena should be covered under sick days.

"Shawn call Dermot and tell him to come here that I need him. Tell him he'll need to bring enough supplies to be staying at the house for about a week. I don't think we'll need that long but it's better to be over prepared than under."

"Yes, master. Should I get my shift covered as well?"

"Yes, you and Dermot both. Tenesa is going to be the most defenseless so make sure Zee stays close to her. You'll find demon weapons downstairs in the room I ordered you all to stay away from. Those weapons are specially made by Leann and will kill almost any demon. So if one does manage to get in the house use those weapons.

"One other thing, you five will be responsible for Roger as well," Jeremy rather enjoys the white faces these words bring. "He will also be caring for you. He likes you guys and has promised to behave himself. He's rather upset that Lance and Leann are leaving him behind though and hopes that some of the demons attack, he thinks we are going to have all the fun."

"As you wish Mr. Lewis," Janey says a little sickened by what is upcoming.

"Jeremy," Lena says weakly waking up.

Jeremy goes back into her room and takes her hand. "You're fine now Lena. They did a complete test and your baby is fine as well." With his words Lena starts crying in relief.

Jeremy gathers her to him and holds her, "Shh, now Lena, everything will be alright. Janey is arranging for a week off for all of you though. The demons have gotten tired of waiting and tried to attack me in my home. So I'll be taking everyone home with me and then I'll be leaving to fight in Hell."

"Master?" Dermot says in shock. Lena just cries even more.

"It's not safe for you to live on your own until I get back. You will know if I die, the bonds between master and slave will dissolve and you'll be free. If that happens you better hope that the demons were killed first. Lance and Jim will keep an eye out on you all should anything happen to me.

"Roger will be staying with you as well. I know you aren't happy about that but he'll be able to take good care of you. Just make sure you take care of him as well." The IV machine sounds and Janey comes in to check on it. She takes out the IV and gives them instructions.

"I arranged someone to come in early to finish my shift I've already given my report. I can leave now." Jeremy nods and they all go out to Shawn's car.

"You all have been told what needs to be done. If you have to let someone else in, don't. They may legitimately have a reason to be here, but they could just as easily be demons in disguise. The wards are good no matter what and Roger will be able to maintain them or do some truly nasty things. He hopes that the demons will attack. Needless to say the rest of us hope just the opposite.

"One way or the other this will all be over in a weeks time. Take care of Tenesa for me, I just wish I had more time for her before all this happened." Jeremy isn't happy about leaving his foster daughter behind, but of them all she is the weakest.

Just then the others show up and Jeremy finishes up. Janey goes and takes Roger from Leann. Shawn takes Roger's suitcase from Lance.

"The King has been notified of the attack on your slave. He said that we can put our plan into action. He said that he hopes that at the end of the time that he has at least a few subjects left other than us." Jim says in amusement.

Jeremy smiles but it fades quickly, he truly hadn't wanted this. But neither can he overlook a direct attack against himself. "So which level do we start at?"

"Home sweet home, haven't been there in far too long. Might even stop long enough to pick up a few things." Jim says thoughtfully in reply.

"Then we'll work our way down. We'll stop long enough on the second level to check on your family, Jeremy. It's always good to know if there are any still alive or not," Lance says softly. Lance hopes for Jeremy's sake that there is, but like Jeremy he isn't holding out much hope for that likelihood. 

"We just need to arm up a bit," Leann says taking Verruca with her to the demon weapon armory. Jeremy had already gotten his weapons out. Lance and Jim had something although Jeremy isn't sure what.

"Jeremy," Lena whispers with tears in her eyes.

Jeremy goes over to her, "What is it Lena?" He strokes her hair to get it out of her face.

She has tears in her eyes, "I'm scared, Jeremy. If something should happen to you, what am I going to do?"

Jeremy smiles sadly, "You will do just fine. It's my experience that humans are terribly resilient and come back from all kinds of things. You'll make a fantastic mother, Lena, don't let anyone say differently. You have a great job that will be more than enough to take care of you and your child. Janey and Shawn will help you as well. So will Zee, the were wolves will watch over you for that alone. You'll be fine."

"You said that already." Lena says smiling.

"Because it's true. But now I have to go. We'll be back as soon as possible. Take care my pets and take care of the children." Jeremy says with tears in his eyes. He's never been this close to his slaves before and doesn't like leaving them now.

"Bye  Jeremy," They all chorus.

"Shawn, I think there's many questions that Dermot has, I think you should be the one to explain it to him." Shawn nods even as the portal to hell opens and the five enter. Lance closes the portal behind Jeremy. The slaves just stare where the portal had been.