26

"Lena, would you like a ride to the hospital?" Zee asks the next day as they get ready for their long shift.

Lena smiles and responds, "Sure, just about ready."

Zee grabs her from behind and pulls her to him, "You know those tailored scrubs show off you body, right?"

Lena chuckles, "That's the idea idiot." Lena catches her breath as Zee allows her to feel what he's feeling.

"Oh, the bitch is in heat now, isn't she?" Zee says and Lena can't deny it even if she wanted to.

Zee pushes her face forward to the bed and lowers her pants before doing the same. He grabs a thing of jelly from his bedside drawer. "Tell me to stop now Lena or I'll make you scream all over again."

Zee waits but he can smell how aroused she is and prepares her. Her scream of pleasure as he enters her makes him smile.  He cleans her up after he's done, "Never had anal before Lena?"

"No," Lena says but Zee can tell she's still aroused.

"We'll be late, Lena," he warns.

"I don't care," so Zee finger fucks her. She was far too sore for him to fuck her normal. It doesn't take her long to start screaming in pleasure and once he was sure she was satisfied he helped her get cleaned up and ready to go.

"You're right Zee," Lena says as they hurry off to the hospital.

"About what Lena?"

"I can't even think of other men after you and master," Lena almost starts crying.

"What's the matter Lena?"

"I'm pregnant," She whispers and Zee is too stunned to say anything.

"Do you know who the father is? If it's human Master might let you keep the baby," Zee manages to say.

"I'm not sure, it could be master's when he first made me his slave, but it could also be any number of humans." Lena says then starts crying, she has to tell master.

"He has to know Lena, you know that right? If the child is his it will kill you," Zee says almost panicky.

"I know. But I'm scared, Zee." Lena says and for the first time Zee sees fear etched on Lena's face.

"I'll tell him if you wish?"

"I'm such a coward, but would you? He told me he killed his last slave because she didn't tell him and she was his wife."

"Lena, he killed her out of mercy. Besides, if you tell him now he can do something about it, without killing you." Zee says prosaically, but inside he fears for Lena as well.

"Master?" Zee calls on his first break.

"Yes, Zee is something wrong?" Jeremy asks he reading the papers regarding becoming a foster parent. He thinks the worst thing will be that he's a single male living with four other people. But he hopes that his money and the large house will make up for that. He wants that baby. He heard that the mother was a single mother and had no family, or at least none that would take the child.

"It's about Lena, sir, if this is a bad time I'll call back later," Zee starts getting nervous as well and needs to wipe his hands on his pants to dry them.

Jeremy sets down the papers and gives Zee his undivided attention,  "Then why isn't Lena calling me herself?"

"She's scared sir, and I don't blame her."

"Why is she scared?"

"She's pregnant and she's not sure if the father is human or you."

"There is  way to find out. Come home straight after work, we'll be having company to determine the parentage of the child. But she needs to be prepared if it's mine I'll kill it." Jeremy says in no uncertain terms.