12

"Master? Do you wish for me to stay here or go with you to the hospital?" Zee asks once the move is finished.

"Hmm? Oh, whichever you prefer. It has been a long night already so if you wish to sleep I will understand." Jeremy stumbles a bit and Lance frowns.

"Jeremy when was the last time you ate anything substantial?"

Jeremy shrugs, "Yesterday or day before I think. I wish I could be sustained off of sexual energy like you."

"Jeremy, you are a full blooded demon, any energy will sustain you. Damn your parents did a half assed job of raising you. Listen Jeremy when you have sex or see someone have sex can you see the aura?" Lance says taking it upon himself to teach Jeremy what his parents should have taught him three centuries ago.

"Well, yeah, it's kinda hard not to." Jeremy says but his words are starting to slurr.

"When you see the aura take part in it, I mean feed off of it like you would any other energy. But when the aura starts to change let it go or you will kill the person okay?" Lance says in concern.

"I don't have very good control Lance."

"Damn. Get changed we're going to the club. Zee I'm sending you to Leann and the others at the hospital, tell them where we are going and why." Zee nods, he's never seen a demon so low on energy before.

Lance opens a portal and Zee steps through startling Lena. "Don't say anything about this Lena or there will be trouble." Zee warns the wide eyed girl. Lena can only nod and pantomime's a zipper being zipped over her lips.

Zee steps out to the waiting room and looks for the witch bonded to Lance. He makes his way to her and she looks at him carefully. "Are you Leann?" He asks diffidently he doesn't want any trouble with her or Lance.

"Yes and you are?" Leann has only met Terry from the werewolf group.

"My name is Zee and I'm Jeremy's newest slave. Lance sent me here to give you a message. My master hasn't eaten in too long so Lance is taking him to the club to feed. My master doesn't have enough control to go by himself so Lance is accompanying him to make sure that there are no deaths."

Leann isn't pleased, "Thank you Zee, I appreciate you taking your time to tell me."

"Mistress, my master is lower on energy than I've ever seen a demon be and survive. It truly is necessary for Lance to accompany him or there will be a swath of demon caused death in Uasa, and it won't stop at the club either." Zee tries to explain to ease the anger he can see in Leann's eyes. It works, Leann's eyes soften with understanding.

"So he isn't going to feed himself?"

"No, mistress. He fed sufficiently once Master Jeremy had me." Zee explains.

Now this makes Leann look at the werewolf intently, "Jeremy isn't normally with guys."

"No, mistress, this he made clear to me as well once he was done."

"But you are a pretty one aren't you?" Leann purrs at him.

"Please mistress it is well known how protective your demon is of you, I don't wish to die tonight."

Leann smiles and gives a small laugh, "You are right. Forgive me please. Have you eaten already? I thought they would have been done with the feedings some time ago."

"Master is most gracious and allowed me to move into his house. Lance and master helped me move and that is where we have been the last couple of hours."

"Then sit down, you are likely exhausted, especially after Lance fed from you. The cafeteria is closed for the night but the vending machine has sandwiches that aren't too bad. It may not be to your preference but food is food right?" Leann smiles and Zee finds himself returning it.

"You are of course right mistress," Zee replies.

"You may have to call Jeremy Master, but you don't have to call me mistress. My name is Leann, and I'd prefer it if you called me by my name."

"That is very kind of you, thank you Leann." Zee sits down and as soon as he does he finds himself drifting off to sleep.

"You poor thing, Zee, wake up. After you eat I'll let you sleep, but you'll feel better if you eat first." Leann speaks from experience.

She had brought him back a sandwich, chips, a drink and even a cookie for desert. Zee has a hard time remembering to eat in a more civilized manner than just scarfing it all down. Once he is finished, "Thank you Leann. I do indeed feel better. But I don't think that I'll be able to drive back to the house tonight."

"Go to sleep here. You wouldn't be able to get in until Jeremy returns anyway."

It doesn't take long for Zee to do as Leann suggests and soon he finds himself in dreamland.

"I don't think I'll be able to stop myself Lance," Jeremy protests as they come in sight of the club entrance.

"That's why I'm with you. I'll make sure you don't kill anyone, either from feeding or by fighting. Now come on," Lance says pushing the uncomfortable Jeremy ahead of him. He'd loaned Jeremy some proper clothes to wear clubbing and Jeremy isn't comfortable at how tight the clothes are around his ass and thighs.

"Damn good thing you're not a sex demon, Jeremy," Lance mutters.

Jeremy looks back at Lance shocked and perhaps hurt, "Why's that?"

"I would never be able to get the females to look at me and I don't like giving males sexual fantasies." Lance growls.

"What? I don't understand," Jeremy truly is an innocent for a nearly three hundred year old demon.

"Take a look at the females still lined up in the queue, where are they looking?" Lance says patiently once more taking on a teaching role.

"You, I think," and Jeremy doesn't blame them. Lance cleans up very nicely indeed.

"Perhaps some of them but the majority are looking at you. If I wasn't already full I could feed off the fantasies the females are having about you alone. Damn some of them are not bad. I'll have to remember that one to try with Leann."

"So the rumors are true then?" Jeremy says cautiously.

"What rumors are those Jeremy?" Lance says as the bouncer allows them in with out them having to show ID or pay

"That you are having a sexual relationship with Leann and not just a bonding." Jeremy blushes brightly as he says this and hopes that Lance won't hurt him.

"Well, rumors are worse than I thought if it has reached even your innocent ears. Yes, Leann and I are lovers. If it wasn't forbidden to marry cross species I'd marry her."

Jeremy smiles a wistful smile, "You love her."

"Yes, more than any demon should love a mortal. But we're here for you to feed so that I can return to my love. Pay attention. The drunk ones are the easiest, since you can't project you'll have to use your body. I really don't think that will be a problem. So go on," Lance gives him a bit of a shove.

Jeremy stumbles a bit before recovering but finds himself surrounded by several beautiful females all worried that he might of been hurt. He smiles deprecatingly and the girls makes sure that he's well occupied.

"A young demon, since when do you babysit Lance?" Drummond says as he slides up next to him.

Lance shrugs, "Jeremy is young, and naive, painfully so, it hurts me to see it. His parents, I just found out, left out huge gaps in his schooling. He needs to eat and he hasn't the self control to not leave a bunch of bodies behind."

"What are you doing here slumming again?" Lance doesn't really care for the vampire king but sees no reason to cause trouble this time.

"The club is always prime hunting ground, you should know that. But it looks like your boy will be feeding soon, I'll talk to you another night." 

As Lance follows behind Jeremy and the woman that he chose to feed from Drummond slips on through to find his own victim.